What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some new gameplay info from Mario and Vodka

JoeD

First Grade
Mario, you might have missed my earlier post so I have copied it here.

Just a few quick game play questions for Mario. Thanks in advance, its great to see game developers listening and interacting with the fans.

Will you be able to have control over your own team's AI? ie will you be able to set your defensive style - sliding or up and in or maybe just a 'conservative' v big hits mode. Similarly on attack will there be set plays and the like?

Also, a weakness I found with other similar games like Rugby for PS2 is that player postions basically went out the window during a game. Will the #9 be at dummy half 90% of the time? How often will a prop be out on the wing?

Thanks again

westhull

Juniors
DvdHntr wrote:
A dedicated button to forcing other non human controlled players to make hole runs is what I want. I don't think that kicking on the first is very creative.

This man has an unhealthy fixation with holes ;-)

The Engineers Room

First Grade
westhull said:
DvdHntr wrote:
A dedicated button to forcing other non human controlled players to make hole runs is what I want. I don't think that kicking on the first is very creative.

This man has an unhealthy fixation with holes ;-)

If I could put a mate into a comfortable hole that is what I would do. I agree that I am being harsh. But all this blind faith in the fact that it will all work out does not help to make a better game. Forcing runs is the one thing that I and a lot of others would like to see in the game and I doubt that it will be.