What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some players off contract

Stagger eel

Staff member
tiger_nick said:
eelavation said:
tiger_nick said:
As if you guys will sign any good players

can I remind you Nick, that some of us here have seen their team win 4 grand finals and have been in several play offs including 1 grand final since.

what can you tell me about your glory moments as a Tigers supporter???

1988/89 grand final appearence, a star studded line up which cost the club $12 million in 2000 and turned out to be deadset lemons and a record crown of 500'000 termites at Leichhardt oval.

neeeeext!! ;-)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you idiot

My point was as if you guys will buy anybody good! Maybe Andrew McFadden is off contract again

:lol:

Congratulations you pointed out the short comings of the club I support. ALong with some premierships you won 20 YEARS AGO

With in 3 years you guys will be wishing you had the likes of Marshall, Farah, Harrison, Fulton and Greally in your team.

is that all you got??

you lot must have fun "feedin the chooks" over your "franchise" aka basketcase of a club...but if I were you I wouldn't cancel your annual september holidays just yet sunshine!! the team with no soul has a long way to go.and if you can predict that your team with no soul will be hot shots in three years let me again remind you there are 14 or 15 other clubs in the comp.

tosser!!

tiger_nick

Bench
eelavation said:
tiger_nick said:
eelavation said:
tiger_nick said:
As if you guys will sign any good players

can I remind you Nick, that some of us here have seen their team win 4 grand finals and have been in several play offs including 1 grand final since.

what can you tell me about your glory moments as a Tigers supporter???

1988/89 grand final appearence, a star studded line up which cost the club $12 million in 2000 and turned out to be deadset lemons and a record crown of 500'000 termites at Leichhardt oval.

neeeeext!! ;-)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you idiot

My point was as if you guys will buy anybody good! Maybe Andrew McFadden is off contract again

:lol:

Congratulations you pointed out the short comings of the club I support. ALong with some premierships you won 20 YEARS AGO

With in 3 years you guys will be wishing you had the likes of Marshall, Farah, Harrison, Fulton and Greally in your team.

is that all you got??

you lot must have fun "feedin the chooks" over your "franchise" aka basketcase of a club...but if I were you I wouldn't cancel your annual september holidays just yet sunshine!! the team with no soul has a long way to go.and if you can predict that your team with no soul will be hot shots in three years let me again remind you there are 14 or 15 other clubs in the comp.

tosser!!

No soul? Youre club has had a higher player turn over than any club over the past 5 years!! Yeah the players love it there!! :lol: You went from being a good club but chokers to a deadset joke!

Eels Dude

Coach
tiger_nick said:

And I bet you will too, cause if they have any sense they'll head elsewhere. Then again they could stay, you never know one of em could turn out to be the next Joel Caine.

I don't think Wests supporters are in any position to come in here and knock, Parramatta, we're ahead of you on the ladder this year, yet somehow you guys seem to think you're going well, while we're dissapointed with our performances.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nicki boy!!

you have to understand there most of us eels supporter agree that our club is a joke at the moment in fact we're playing like busted arses and yes we're shit....but guess what??

we're still ahead of you guys on the table!!..we're not used to mediocre but the problem with Tigers supporters is that as soon as they get a sniff of success they start to believe that "Iraq is actually disney land in disguise"

dream on buddy boy!!

HAVEFAITHBOYS

Juniors
nick ure mum called... said to stop talking crap and go wipe ure ass....

go to the tigers forum and talk crap with the rest of ure sad ass friends..

start a new thread... hodgson... best tackler in tigers....

u guys can have our crap players... freken joke of a side... sattlers all u got...

ps... tell ure mum to stop callin me

why is everyone being so nice to this joker? tell him where to go

tiger_nick

Bench
HAVEFAITHBOYS said:
nick ure mum called... said to stop talking crap and go wipe ure ass....

go to the tigers forum and talk crap with the rest of ure sad ass friends..

start a new thread... hodgson... best tackler in tigers....

u guys can have our crap players... freken joke of a side... sattlers all u got...

ps... tell ure mum to stop callin me

why is everyone being so nice to this joker? tell him where to go

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Parra as I was leaving the Tiges game yesterday I was wondering 'Gee I hope Parra don't win and wreck my PERFECT TIPPING ROUND' than I got in the car, turned on the radio and laughed so hard I fell out of the car, than when I got back up and sat in the car again, I laughed some more!