What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Tahu Brilliance

im sorry but if i had to pick between lyon and tahu, tahu would miss out just...

lyon is an awesome player and will prove this nwxt year i think..

Sterling

Juniors
eel4life said:
YEAHHHH i love the PIGGY - JIGGGY JIGGGY ...

Especially the way Rabbits calls it,

"
Ridelll

Bursting through

Omealy and mason had a clutch at him

RIDEEELLLLL

PIGGY IS GONNA GET THERE

YEEESSSSSSSSSSS

HE HAS GONE ALL THE WAY

NOW WHATS HE DOING

A LITTLE BIT OF A DANCE

MARK RIDELL HAS GIVEN US A BIG ONE >>>

"

what the heck are we going to do for the next 6 months .... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz ....

ela you crazy bastard ..... did you make a compilation of 2006 tries this year .. if so i want em again !!

jayman

Juniors
we are talking about athlete... no sports specfic footy skills... natural footy and bball player

iam pretty sure.. tahu would be faster stronger and more agile then lyon..

lyon is prolly a better centre .. only due to that fact hes been doing it for years whilst tahu has only been doing for 2...

Elia

Juniors
i was just watching the Sunday footy show and the guys said somthing about Timana.. My stopid brothers started talking and i didn't hear wat they said... Does anybody know what fatty said about him , or know anything going on with Timana?

eel4life

Juniors
WHAT THE ....

SORRY PEOPLE

I have this account where i can store stuff on the net and its cracking me cause when they update somethings its stuffs everything up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

see i can see the link but no one else can farkn, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP

i just tried to see what the heck is going on it wont do anything, dodgy dodgy. Will see if i can post them on utube and re post the uRLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no1W1f8RvQ0

You should be able to see it now.

i will try al load them up here and send them to everyone to see.