What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzo

Juniors
devonuto said:
This dick from dlerien@alphalink.com.au just emailed me to buy a burnt copy of the game for $25 off me

Just thought I'd say that...

Seriously, why would you ask anyone in here that?

Hello ... i am curious if u are interested in either, selling me a burnt copy of this game, or i pay u an amount, u lend me the game and then i burn it and send it back and id pay you around $25 to do this.
please let me know.. my email is dlerien@alphalink.com.au

man this dude should just f**k off

labinator

Juniors
i got a pm from him too, does this dickhead really expect one of us to burn him a copy or even give him our copy so he can burn it? HAH

ethos

Live Update Team
eusa_naughty.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
The 'wanker' has had his PM access removed.

If anyone gets a PM encouraging them to engage in illegal activity, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers.

Willow said:
The 'wanker' has had his PM access removed.

If anyone gets a PM encouraging them to engage in illegal activity, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers.

does that include girls that are street wise? :D ;-)

Full of sugar don't mind me!!!

EWS

Juniors
Well Mario I think I know some poeple who may try to illegally aquire the game. If I find out they do, Ill email you.

These people always burn games... it really bugs me. Ide never burn a a game, let alone Rugby league, which could harbour a sequel with enough purchases. the more copies bought, the better it will be.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Mario, that brings me to a question. Do you have any idea of RL sales figures worldwide, and if they exceeded your expectations? Have most sales been pre-order or have there been alot of sales off the shelf?

Mario

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Mario, that brings me to a question. Do you have any idea of RL sales figures worldwide, and if they exceeded your expectations? Have most sales been pre-order or have there been alot of sales off the shelf?

I haven't had official numbers back yet, but sales look to have been pretty good for the past week.

If we can get a couple of weeks of strong back to back sales then things will look pretty good for a sequel (but that decision won't be made until next year in a few months).

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
F^*&^*&%... umm

Sounds like u guys are pretty peed offf..I just want to get a copy of the game some how..it is sold out everywher ive been looking..

Just want to say im sorry about sending stoopid pm's to ppl.. if someone got one from me.. plz just ignore it.. i wont be doing anything liek that again... If i have any friends still out their:).. maybe some Raider fans can tell me where i can get the game...

But yeah.. I love Rugby League and yeah... just wanted to say Sorry about what i did.. and yeah.. hope u all are enjoying the game.

EWS

Juniors
Yes indeed we are peed off. And Im pretty sure you will get the game illegally some how. So Im still peed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.