What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

EWS

Juniors
I have only evr pirated ARL 96, and they had already discontinued it, so the poor people who didn have it deserved to get it some way or another.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
I agree with Erhan 100%. It makes no difference if you download one song or burn 100's of games. Why pirating "Rugby League" is soooo prohibited but pirating any other game is fine, is just dumb and selfish. This guy wanted a game badly,so he tried his best to get it...He copped sh*t for it,apologised...so get over it.

And EWS here, the most pissed off of all about this pirating crap,look what he says...

These people always burn games... it really bugs me. Ide never burn a a game, let alone Rugby league

I have only evr pirated ARL 96
.....HYPOCRITE!

Maybe you are the reason why their hasn't been a sequel for 8 years...

MD

[/quote]

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Maroubra Eel said:
Who can honestly say they have never made copies of games, music etc?

I would be very surprised if anyone here never has.
Thats what I thought. You've all gone quiet. C'mon izzzo,labinator,willow, cupid stunt, Where are you now?

Anonymous

Juniors
Maroubra Eel said:
Maroubra Eel said:
Who can honestly say they have never made copies of games, music etc?

I would be very surprised if anyone here never has.
Thats what I thought. You've all gone quiet. C'mon izzzo,labinator,willow, cupid stunt, Where are you now?
I thought I was doing you a favour by ignoring your post the first time because it imo, it was a silly thing to say. Even as a joke it comes across as a being below the accepted standard of normal intellect.

But thanks Maroubra. I'm locking this thread because it has served its purpose - we're not interested in the boys looking for ways to push the envelope again. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts