What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

labinator

Juniors
actually according to one of my friends, the game has some sort of copyright restriction which requires a crack, so even if someone burnt the game, it still wouldnt work. Nice thinking Mario

EWS

Juniors
My friends have a program which counters this. I suppose a lot do. I wont say the name of it, so dont bother asking me.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
mmm.. i guess i can understand why ur all pissed off.. umm i assure u guys i will be buying an ORIGINAL copy. just gota save up a lil more..use a lil bit of christmas money..wen i do.. i'll post da receipt online or smfin:p.. i dont think ihave much more to say on this...

sorry bout wot i did.. wont be doing it any more... i didnt receive any positive feedback from ppl i did email.. so i guess thats a positive.. but yeah..

Sorry about wot i did.. and now lets get back to enjoying the great game of Rugby League... and NRL...

Gnite

Timmo

Juniors
I say "good on you" for having the guts to come on here and apologise. I guess it shows the desperation you have to get your hands on a copy. I know that if I couldn't get hold of a copy, I'd be pretty desperate to get one somehow.

Good luck on finding a copy of the game and at a decent price.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Cheers timmo...i was copping a bit of slack for what i did... thoguh i coudlnt resolve anythign any other way.. but yeah.. not much more i can say.. but enjoy da game, good luck beating the Raiders this year and long live Rugby League.

Cupid Stunt

f**k congratulating the little bastard on reading he may be contacted by legal representation & suddenly getting an attack of the guilts. I say string the feeble crunt up by what small cojones he jingles, cover him in honey & hang him above a fire-ant nest. Convince me if someone said they'd do it he'd be apologising.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
oi Cupid stunt.. ur a loser man... ur nick suits u well....this is all in the past now.. i was contacted by staff of sidhe.. i was sternly asked not to do this any more...o apoligised and explained my actions and i think its in the past..man seriously who hasnt ever breached copyright..i am goign to purchase a copy of this game... but i can guarantee u.. ALOT of people will be playing rugby league off copied versions burnt from friends...

Aight... and finally i dont know wot kind of strange fetishes u have with ants and honrey.. but u can count me out of it..

Cupid Stunt

d-a-z-z-a said:
oi Cupid stunt.. ur a loser man... ur nick suits u well....this is all in the past now.. i was contacted by staff of sidhe.. i was sternly asked not to do this any more...o apoligised and explained my actions and i think its in the past..man seriously who hasnt ever breached copyright..i am goign to purchase a copy of this game... but i can guarantee u.. ALOT of people will be playing rugby league off copied versions burnt from friends...

Aight... and finally i dont know wot kind of strange fetishes u have with ants and honrey.. but u can count me out of it..

Well not that that was aimed at you but yeah, your right, I now see the error of my ways. You hitting up strangers for copies of their hard earned makes me the loser. :roll:

Crippler

Juniors
legal authorities cant do anything unless they have records of IP addresses that are HOSTING the game. Even then they would simply send a complaint to the users ISP who will warn the user.

Only way to get in trouble would be selling pirate copies on ebay or in a store.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
hmm.. i guess well put cupid... just kinda ease up on it all.. if u wanna discuss email me or smfin..

sorry about having a kidna go at u.. i had just copped alot of flack ova a couple of pm's...

but yeah.. im not sure on the legality.. btu wot i did wasnt illegal i dotn think.. had it actually happened then could have gotten in shitee... but yea

is their really more need for this to b discussed.??

take it easy and lets get back to discussing out great game

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
lol:)

hahah yeah.. fair enuf.. bring a bit of excitement i guess.. stupid F%&^%^&%en off season... r any of u guys pumped about the world 7's??? is their an option in Rugby League the game for the 7's tournament?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Who can honestly say they have never made copies of games, music etc?

I would be very surprised if anyone here never has.

Robster

Bench
d-a-z-z-a mate how could you possibly think we could start converstion with you upon the world 7's starting, it disgusts me what your doing, sure its in the fricken past but you expect us to forget bout it , NO WAY!! I personall wished some action was aimed at you.

incredible_holc

Juniors
lol haha ill give him a clap fo trying to change the subject to save his arse =D> =D> =D>

it was a nice try but wrong forum, btw ill admit to having quite a few pirated games in my possession (mainly overseas ones though) but the thought never crossed my mind for this game.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Willow, yo... dude.. i aint gonan do it any more.. is it possible at all to have my pm put back on?? if i send any others.. just banm ym account or smifn.. i wont dude..

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Yo holc... i to have pirated games.. i want to see this game succeed, i want to see many more.. i want to buy this game.. but i cant find it on PC any where:(.. so yeah .. but yeah.. i tryed changing it:p.. no one picked up on my world 7's tourney comment.. it is a sick tourney but ... ay..

axl rose

Bench
Robster said:
d-a-z-z-a mate how could you possibly think we could start converstion with you upon the world 7's starting, it disgusts me what your doing, sure its in the fricken past but you expect us to forget bout it , NO WAY!! I personall wished some action was aimed at you.

It it some punk ass kid who made a mistake and you lot carry on like he is the boss of the F%kin Mafia. Why dont more of you answer the question asked earlier on if you have ever burnt a CD before. Oh that right this is Rugby League now so everyone has changed thier ways all of a sudden and will never pirate anything ever again! yeh right.

Erhan

Juniors
Who pirated Rugby 2004 ? And who doesn't give a stuff ? well.. its like some rugby fan coming up to us and saying how inhumane we are for doing such a despicable thing.

Unless you have never pirated any digital media, then you're a hypocrite because pirating Rugby League is just as bad as pirating a song off Kazaa.

Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts