What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something Dodgy

ibrmo01

Juniors
Hey There

I am not a sore looser or anything BUT, the last 2 games for the broncos against the bulldogs and the storm, somehow all the refereeing decisions seemed to go the broncos way, whether its video referee, touchies or the stupid man in the middle....

I dont know but i think this is rigged ... and it is clear to see, however you would like to think that it is highly unlikely something like this would be happening in this game cause that will just ruin it!!!

Does any one else feel this way?

jimmythehand

Juniors
i would not be surprised if something gets uncovered about refs having monetary involvement in the grand final. Unlikely, but I would not be surprised.

ibrmo01

Juniors
i cant find any other explanation for this..i initially had this thought for the dogs game because maybe the NRL doesnt want a bulldogs GF because of the fans etc...but then against melbourne??it was basically what won them the game HUGE CALLS, were made against the storm nearly all costing them points...