What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something on NBN about Bailey Starting??

Pika

Bench
Yeah, spoke with him today and said he was satisfied with the hit out.

How was his defence?

Whats Doing

Bench
With the Cowboys match such a do or die gamr, Smithy had to pick his strongest team and drop players like Dureau and Ciraldo.

roopy

Referee
With the Cowboys match such a do or die gamr, Smithy had to pick his strongest team and drop players like Dureau and Ciraldo.
and Lulia.
No more picking players with development in mind - our best and most experienced 17 on the park is the go.
I don't know how Wicks is keeping White out.

Flange1

Juniors
Timmy - No miss tackles, did his bit. Nothing spectacular, it was his first game for some time! The old Timmy will be back with a few more hitouts. Unfortunately, they have another bye coming up after next weekend.

The Team needs more of the boys that played in the SG Ball & Jersey Flegg teams that won the premiership/made the grand finals a couple of years ago.

boltsy

Juniors
haha..actually fredrick..no..wasnt against it at all mate..was pumped to see Sau play..wish he was playng again!

just like having two kickers in the squad..2 GOOD kickers..and Baily isnt a 5/8..dont know what he is actually!!..hmm
He is good tho..dont get me wrong! Just thought Dureau was doing a sufficient effort!

If sufficient means missing the tackle against Warriors that gifted a try after he threw the intercept that Mullen chased 80 metres to shut down, and the 3 on 3 that he made into 3 on 2 after he missed Roberts against Dogs, well you be the judge.

Interesting that Scott signed a new contract recently, and that coach Smith was quoted last year as saying that Dureau was "happy to hang around with first grade footballers". Has Scott become a little comfortable after signing the new contract??

roopy

Referee
Has Scott become a little comfortable after signing the new contract??
I think it's more he has stopped trying his guts out since he got the prize he was after.
He has had a big three months since really having to earn even a start in the reggies during the trials.
He will be back.

Whats Doing

Bench
and Lulia.
No more picking players with development in mind - our best and most experienced 17 on the park is the go.
I don't know how Wicks is keeping White out.

I didn't mention Lulia as he was dropped the week before.

As we both agree, the best and most experiemce players to be on the paddock each week. Players need to earn their first grade stripes and it is not based on potential. We need to be hard nosed to be competitive and not gift first grade positions.

Ciraldo is not a first grade player and everyone on this forum knows my opinion of Dureau

Frederick

Staff member
and the 3 on 3 that he made into 3 on 2 after he missed Roberts against Dogs, well you be the judge.
To be fair on Dureau he didn't miss Roberts. Roberts put the step on and tried to get on the outside of Dureau. Scotty stayed with him, but then Doogs came in to shut Roberts down, which opened up the space on the outside.