What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soni Radovanovic

roughyedspud

Coach
well he did play for leeds in a trial game..plus he earned rave reviews in the hull fc reserves/academy..

he just seems to have stalled abit..

deluded pom?

Coach
bugger...i wanted amar sabri at oldham...

You have Irish players and a Serb and have had French players before spud and you want more "foreign" players!!!! Yet the Welsh team you proposed for the lower pro league should have ALL Welsh players!!!!!! :?

roughyedspud

Coach
seriously...i serves no purpose what so ever to have a 2nd welsh team in the championship if it's going to be littered with "overseas players"....all of them have to be welsh...or theres no point

deluded pom?

Coach
seriously...i serves no purpose what so ever to have a 2nd welsh team in the championship if it's going to be littered with "overseas players"....all of them have to be welsh...or theres no point

I know you've led a sheltered life spud but travelling from England to Wales doesn't involve crossing any seas. You wanted Welsh players only. ;-)

marv

Juniors
well he did play for leeds in a trial game....

I know, I just found it amusing that when he did play a trial game for leeds everyone thought they would sign him when it was blatantly obvious they wenrt going to, why would Leeds have wanted a guy who couldnt even get in ASC's first team?

XIII

Juniors
so i was lookin round for news and turns out the bloke left england cos of visa probs

Evil Homer

Staff member
They said they were trying to get him a new visa and he would be back later this year, they gave him a squad number so I guess they were confident. Not heard anything since though.

Latest posts