What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill out for eight weeks

ByRd

First Grade
I agree 100% gregstar, we have beening missing shrek's go forward & he will be unleashed in round 6 :twisted:

^ Pando

retired
Good to see SBW on the news tonight being philosophical about it all.
He reckons his legs are too long. :lol:
I like his attitude, and if he gets a rep as being injury prone, and that stops other teams hunting him, that's better for the Dogs.
Come back Shrek!!!!!!!! We need you!!!!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Benji looks alot bulkier this season, so hopefully he'll stay fit. He's been making plenty of tackles over the last two weeks as well, so theres some good signs.

As for SBW, a real shame he'll miss the test.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And kudos to R&B Knight for having his tongue furthest up Johnsy's ass.

Deadset mate, you're so blinded by your love for the man that you can't see him for what he truly is - a wanker. The stories I've heard myself aren't very savoury. Love the guy all you like, but don't try and lie about his misdeeds. We know what we know, we have our opinion on the matter and that's the end of the story.

Anyhow, bugger to hear about SBW, I didn't think the ankle was mighty serious. Good to see Harry and Shrek as well as Maitua back on the park though. When's Perry back, Round 10?

Rorter clash lineup now reads:

B - Patten Magic Lolesi Tonga Utai Analstar Sherwin///F - Asotasi Hughes (Unfortunately) Shrek Maitua Ryan Grimaldi ///Int - Myles Cutler Chiz Brideson

Looking healthier - comeback schedule now reads: Perry R10, SBW R14, Mason R20, Thurling/Oliver Finals-GF. Not very injury-loaded but the people who are injured are pretty vital to the team. I'm confident, quietly :D

hrundi99

First Grade
The Dogs depth this year is really being tested.

Their PL team is pretty ordinary.

The cap issue is hitting them hard now.

Chook

First Grade
Williams should henceforth be known as halfa...halfa a season sonny.

Chook.

dodge said:

Deadset mate, you're so blinded by your love for the man that you can't see him for what he truly is - a wanker. The stories I've heard myself aren't very savoury. Love the guy all you like, but don't try and lie about his misdeeds. We know what we know, we have our opinion on the matter and that's the end of the story.

Anyhow, bugger to hear about SBW, I didn't think the ankle was mighty serious. Good to see Harry and Shrek as well as Maitua back on the park though. When's Perry back, Round 10?

B - Patten Magic Lolesi Tonga Utai Analstar Sherwin///F - Asotasi Hughes (Unfortunately) Shrek Maitua Ryan Grimaldi ///Int - Myles Cutler Chiz Brideson

Looking healthier - comeback schedule now reads: Perry R10, SBW R14, Mason R20, Thurling/Oliver Finals-GF. Not very injury-loaded but the people who are injured are pretty vital to the team. I'm confident, quietly :D

I really think its inappropriate the dogs fans commenting on other players conduct off field, dont get me started on Masons repeated incidents.

Not to mention that other one.....

Seems like its one f/u after another for the dogs and now they are getting flogged on field as well, dogs get a lot of negative publicity but they've brought it on themselves.

To this day it is a disgrace that they never named the players involved at Coffs harbour the little cowards shadowed other players who are genuine great people guilty or not they should have stepped forward.

And now your little messiah at 19 cant stay fit and is always playing with injury, I am sure that his bodies going to improve with age :?

I have a lot of time with for the dogs they're a great club with a proud tradition but dont dare attack the knights or a knights player with all the sh!t the dogs have caused to the NRL.

legend

Coach
With Williams out and Shrek back, that still leaves the forward pack looking awfully thin, not to mention the bench.

I think the Bulldogs will struggle to maek the eight and could be out of the running by the time Mason returns.

gregstar

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Williams out..Bulldogs prepare for 06 !!.

8)
o'meley is far more important - when he's back, the dogs will be fine.
sbw is flashy but not as important as o'meley

Mr Saab

Referee
a sign of a great player is his durability. SBW has had 2 serious injuries in the space of 16 months.
Vs the rabbits 2004
Vs the Sharks 2005

I know he is talented and i would love him at the broncos, but i hope injuries dont get the better of him.

Balmain_Boy

Knight82 said:
dodge said:

I really think its inappropriate the dogs fans commenting on other players conduct off field, dont get me started on Masons repeated incidents.

What has Mason got to do with anything? And even if he had something to do with it, why would it have anything to do with dodge?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Spot on, B_B. I know numerous people in the general public (I live near enough to Newcastle to know this) who have had unsavoury or downright rude encounters with Bucketarse. Mason however, faces media accusations one after another and slowly but surely they are misproven.

That said, I still dislike A Johns intensely :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
I don't like injuries, but at least we won't see him in the papers every day for a while, which is a good thing! :D

RABK

Referee

And kudos to you for having your own head so far up your ass. I'm sure you talk so tough away from a computer screen. ;-)

Mason however, faces media accusations one after another and slowly but surely they are misproven.
Name one time when any of the 'rude behaviour' of Johns has made press?

You will be nothing without Sonny. I read somewhere someone saying that as long as the dogs are in the comp the Storm can't win it...... Storm by 30+ when they play.

Latest posts