What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sons of "@$@*&$

newmanj

Juniors
With Parra next year having Eric Grothe Jr, Kurt Sorenson Jr, Daniel Backo (Son of Sam. Ha Ha. Get It), it got me to thinking, if you could have the son of any one player, who would you love to have at Parra. I for one, would love to see Brett Kenny Jr at Parra.

Any other suggestions.

bartman

Immortal
I'm thinking some real tough forwards - don't know if these guys ever had kids in real life, but:
Ray Price Jr
Ray Higgs Jr
Ron Hilditch Jr
Geoff Bugden Jr
Imagine younger versions of those guys climbing the junior ranks...

Eelementary

Post Whore
* Ray Price

* Peter Sterling's son

* Son of Adrian Morley

Now, these men might not all have sons, but I'm working on the assumption they do and their sons play like their fathers do/did.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Ryan Gerard son of Geoff Gerard - pity he will be playing for Gary Freeman coached North Sydney next year though for a chance to play with the Storm

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
Freeman from coaching NZ to coaching North Sydney

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually not a bad move for him because he will also be assisting the Storm when they come to Sydney

With Bellemy more than likely going back to the Broncos when Bennett finally retires he apperantly is considered a long term prospect for the club

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
and not earning either one of them

Time will tell I guess

I should also add to the above statement about the move for Freeman to the Bears, now its obvious that the Bears are trying to use this as a way to show the NRL that they are the side that should be the 16th team, so I have no doubt he has been hired to develope there junior plan and also try and make them a success and well if they do get in my money would be on the Whiz to be 1st chioce as coach as well ;-)

girvie

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
Ryan Gerard son of Geoff Gerard - pity he will be playing for Gary Freeman coached North Sydney next year though for a chance to play with the Storm

What is your source on Gary Freeman coaching Norths.

Latest posts