What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 13 Game 1: Official NSW Squad

Walt Flanigan

Referee
:lol:

Not a sook --- follows me from thread to thread like a lovesick puppy, though :lol:

I post in many threads my man. Just because you happen to flood them all doesn't mean I'm following you. You're craving for attention is a little on the weird side.

Maybe instead of sulking all the time, you should go out and get some daylight. There's nothing wholesome about sitting in a locked basement filled with candles and chanting for a Rugby League legend's death.

I hear that cooking is a good stress release too. Maybe give that a shot? ;-)

Amadaca

Juniors
I post in many threads my man. Just because you happen to flood them all doesn't mean I'm following you. You're craving for attention is a little on the weird side.

Maybe instead of sulking all the time, you should go out and get some daylight. There's nothing wholesome about sitting in a locked basement filled with candles and chanting for a Rugby League legend's death.

I hear that cooking is a good stress release too. Maybe give that a shot? ;-)

In all seriousness, you clearly hate me --- or hate my postings, at a minimum.

Why is that? I have read your posts, & while I generally have an even opinion of them which isn't especially flattering (though there are certainly worse members here), I usually don't bother to chase them down from thread to thread.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
In all seriousness, you clearly hate me --- or hate my postings, at a minimum.

Why is that? I have read your posts, & while I generally have an even opinion of them which isn't especially flattering (though there are certainly worse members here), I usually don't bother to chase them down from thread to thread.

Now now don't get upset.......it's just the internet.

Amadaca

Juniors
You internet said you wanted to kill him. I'm just pointing out you are a dumb internet tough guy who Daley would likely destroy. So stop being a dumb clown.

No, I know that. What I mean is, what in the f**k are you talking about saying you'd wager on a guy who never had a fight in his career against a guy you've never met or seen?

Why didn't you just write, "I hate you, Amadaca."

Would've been shorter & had more coherency to it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
No, I know that. What I mean is, what in the f**k are you talking about saying you'd wager on a guy who never had a fight in his career against a guy you've never met or seen?

Why didn't you just write, "I hate you, Amadaca."

Would've been shorter & had more coherency to it.

Daley had a lengthy and decorated career playing one of the toughest contact sports on the planet. He was known for his physicality and strength.

You are a dumb blow hard on the internet.

Hmmm its sure a tough one.

Amadaca

Juniors
Daley had a lengthy and decorated career playing one of the toughest contact sports on the planet. He was known for his physicality and strength.

You are a dumb blow hard on the internet.

Hmmm its sure a tough one.

By this measure, Andrew Johns could fight :lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He'd likely beat you in a fight ? How would you stop him tackling you and just pummeling you to death on the ground. How dumb are you mate.

this is besides the point you are a gutless internet coward who obviously wouldn't be a worry to anyone.

DJShaksta

First Grade
FFS is there any football being discussed in this thread?
Or just you bunch fighting over who has the better handbag??

Amadaca

Juniors
He'd likely beat you in a fight ? How would you stop him tackling you and just pummeling you to death on the ground. How dumb are you mate.

this is besides the point you are a gutless internet coward who obviously wouldn't be a worry to anyone.

First of all I've seen me fight & I dont think I have a lot to worry about from Laurie Daley.

Secondly, I didn't say I wanted to beat on the guy anyway. I said I wanted him dead (along with all other Super League traitor filth). You would too, if you had any integrity & cared about our great game.

Latest posts