What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3 - QLD v NSW *SPOILERS*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Out of four players for NSW:

Bedsy
Hayne
Mase
Bird

Timmah

Staff member
He played two and was rock solid in both. I f**king hate Cronulla and Bird, moreso Gallen and Noddy, but Bird should be up there.

McLovin

Staff member
So who was man of the match tonight?? Can't be stuffed going through all the pages...

McLovin

Staff member
ohh sh*t yeah. That match was pretty much cleared out of my system...Can this one be his debut instead??

Big Pete

Referee
My post was refering to Dodges pathetic post about Hazem deserving MotM.

He was solid nothing more nothing less and the fact that he's getting talked up excites me as a Queensland fan.

The only idiot is here is you. Bowen played wing for some of the game today, so was he too small to do so?

You show an obvious bias against Hazem so it's no point trying to convince you as you would think this way even if he was MOM.

I got no biast towards Hazem and I have a lot of respect for him. But strewth even the Blues fans I were with thought he was average and everytime he got the ball we all went up only to sit back down dissapointed. He was solid there happy?

But statements like these.

Well said Hurri. My remark about "MOTM imo" was a throwaway one in the minutes after fulltime and personally I was very impressed at both Bird and King's performances. On a personal level I would've given him one point but at the same time so many of QLDs players hung in there and I reckon someone like Cammo or Pricey deserved it.

Are f**king stupid, One point? Get your hand off.

F**kin excuses.

Hazem played extremely well tonight.

Ok I'm going to explain in one easy step why Big Pete is an idiot.

1. Queenslander.

A damn proud Queenslander who won the series and saw his team give his all without three healthy players on the field.

Like I said enjoy the win the likesof Bird, Gallen, Hayne and Mason were great tonight and hopefully next year instead of being little whingers about selections you'll actually support your team.

St. Brett

Juniors
Everything I prophesized about Origin 3 turned to sh*t. (again!)

I'll tell ya, I can't pick a f**king thing lately.

I'm not surprised NSW won.

With all the money for QLD and with money involved in any sport weird sh*t is bound to happen.

I often wonder if sport TAB is working in conjunction sometimes.

Seriously....whenever/wherever money is involved in sport there'll always be some skullduggery!

NSW only won because the TAB was involved. That's what I'll put it down too. I can hold my head high still as I've cleared my conscience and I don't give a f**k neitherway!
I may have lost another $150 but those are the breaks when you're in a slump.
I still think I hold the universal key to all knowledge in life.
No face lost here, I can take a punch.
I build strenght off these revelations! I see this as character building by confiding this sh*t!
The professional punter gets up after being KO'd every now & then.
I'm still a champion in my eyes.
That lollipoper David Hicks committed treason yet is back home! I'm a NSW and I tipped QLD last night but I'm back in my goodbooks.
Frig this.

Timmah

Staff member
Big Pete said:
My post was refering to Dodges pathetic post about Hazem deserving MotM.

He was solid nothing more nothing less and the fact that he's getting talked up excites me as a Queensland fan.

The only idiot is here is you. Bowen played wing for some of the game today, so was he too small to do so?

You show an obvious bias against Hazem so it's no point trying to convince you as you would think this way even if he was MOM.

I got no biast towards Hazem and I have a lot of respect for him. But strewth even the Blues fans I were with thought he was average and everytime he got the ball we all went up only to sit back down dissapointed. He was solid there happy?

But statements like these.

Well said Hurri. My remark about "MOTM imo" was a throwaway one in the minutes after fulltime and personally I was very impressed at both Bird and King's performances. On a personal level I would've given him one point but at the same time so many of QLDs players hung in there and I reckon someone like Cammo or Pricey deserved it.

Are f**king stupid, One point? Get your hand off.

F**kin excuses.

Hazem played extremely well tonight.

Ok I'm going to explain in one easy step why Big Pete is an idiot.

1. Queenslander.

A damn proud Queenslander who won the series and saw his team give his all without three healthy players on the field.

Like I said enjoy the win the likesof Bird, Gallen, Hayne and Mason were great tonight and hopefully next year instead of being little whingers about selections you'll actually support your team.

Ever heard of the quote function? Makes posts a hell of a lot easier to understand.

As for the rest, read it again. On a PERSONAL level. They are the words I used. Average is your viewpoint, take it and go with it. Most camps will say you're probably off the mark.

Now for the Queensland section of your diatribe, refer to the Congrats QLD thread I posted last night. You guys fully deserve the accolades, and were gutsy as hell last night, and I've said so.

perverse

Referee
Red Bear said:
who won the blues player of the series award?
who won player of the series?
player of the series went to c.smith. should have gone to steve price by about the length of the australian east coast.