What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooo....

Noa

First Grade
.....I just bought a 50"inch Samsung and a Xbox 360 with sensor. I have no idea what games I absolutely must, having keeping in mind that I prefer sports games and love a good shoot-em-up with plenty of weapons choices. Open to suggestions of other genres though, maybe a good adevture one for the wife.

Help a NOOB out.

4gb console btw.

Noa

First Grade
Any team games, Id probably even like AFL on the Xbox....probably ;). Obviously PES or FIFA will be first up (which evers better), Madden and a NBA game, not sure which ones after that but Im listening.

get madden 11

fifa 11

nba2k11

fifa11 is the best for teamplay, you can make 1 dude and play with 10 other guys on the same team v 11 other guys online

boxhead

First Grade
I don't know if you like RPG's mate, but if you are vaguely interested, you should definitely pick up Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 (if you don't already have them).

Call of Duty, Crysis 2 and so on are all good shooters to get.
Between FIFA 11 and PES 2011, it comes down to what you prefer really. PES has the more in-depth managerial modes, FIFA has the better offline, etcetera. Gameplay depends on how you want to play it.

NBA2K11 is the pick of the sports games for 2011 followed by Fifa 11 but the EA sports titles are so bland and PES 2011 just doesn't offer enough.

Mirrors Edge is something different which you can pick up for about $20 these days and definitely worth a try
http://youtu.be/2N1TJP1cxmo

You should get Bioshock 1 & 2 aswell

user_nat

Coach
Since by sensor you probably mean Kinect, you should get Kinect Sports.

Probably the best of the (fairly meh) Kinect lineup.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Since by sensor you probably mean Kinect, you should get Kinect Sports.

Probably the best of the (fairly meh) Kinect lineup.

As gay as it sounds. Dance Central is actually pretty fun with some mates and a few drinks. It's probably the pick of all kinect games (not that there is much to choose from at the moment)