What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry guys

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Hey Panthers fans,

I doubt that any of you know that I used to passionately support the Knights until 2003, when the Panthers won the Grand Final.

In the last few weeks I have realised what a stupid mistake it was jumping on the Panthers bandwagon in 2003.

Before yesterday's game against the Raiders I realised it was time to jump off the bandwagon.

I have now officially jumped off the bandwagon and started supporting the Knights again

I understand that I will cop a fair bit of abuse, but now I realise that I had done the wrong thing and now I will do the right thing.

Soon I will be requesting a name change so I am not affiliated with the Panthers anymore.

Anyway, sorry for jumping on the bandwagon, I did the wrong thing, and now it is time for me to jump off.

Big Mick

Referee
Umm...no need to apologise...noone really likes you anyway.

You are a bit of a racist..

No great loss.

I have no time for bandwagon supporters.

Now the Knights are starting too look good again, you jump...as far as i'm concerned you are a coward of the highest order and your topic should be deleted.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
Now the Knights are starting too look good again, you jump...as far as i'm concerned you are a coward of the highest order and your topic should be deleted.

I'd rather keep it to show what a douche he is

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Jets come last in 2008/09 A-League and watch him switch to QLD or Sydney FC :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
gunning_for_panthers said:
Hey Panthers fans,

I doubt that any of you know that I used to passionately support the Knights until 2003, when the Panthers won the Grand Final.

In the last few weeks I have realised what a stupid mistake it was jumping on the Panthers bandwagon in 2003.

Before yesterday's game against the Raiders I realised it was time to jump off the bandwagon.

I have now officially jumped off the bandwagon and started supporting the Knights again

I understand that I will cop a fair bit of abuse, but now I realise that I had done the wrong thing and now I will do the right thing.

Soon I will be requesting a name change so I am not affiliated with the Panthers anymore.

Anyway, sorry for jumping on the bandwagon, I did the wrong thing, and now it is time for me to jump off.

*tumbleweed*

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey Panthers fans,

Why apologise? Everyone already knew you were utterly pathetic.

I can see Panthers fans dancing in the streets....and Knights fans tearfully tying nooses...

murraymob

Coach
if there is such a thing as a bad luck charm we have found it.Since 2003 it has been down hill for us with you gone we will improve.

Jono078

Referee
Clearly now that Johns has gone he doesnt have to worry about Johns not waving at him anymore :p

I hate bandwagoners, just call yourself a RL supporter, we dont need someone supporting us then leaving if things get ugly.

adamkungl

Immortal
lol what a f**kin tosser. gfp, you are ordinary. promise to stay the f**k away from our bandwagon when we win the comp this year :D

Fibro_Panther

Juniors
Hey Panthers fans,

**Insert crickets chirpping here**