What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sour Grapes Award 2012

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Nice effort OP :lol: Bellamy wins the award this week because Furner called the purple poison out for dangerous and illegal tactics and ole mate Bellyache had a little cry.

The purple poison are being scrutinized not because they are so good :lol: but because their tackling style is as legitimate as their last 2 'premierships'.

The chin strap tackle will be penalised in weeks to come and other sides will have Furner to thank.

Valheru

Coach
It definitely has to go to Craig “um derr umm we are not umm as ahhhh dumb as we look derp” Bellamy.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
This guy:
rabbitohs.jpg

:lol::lol:

He was in the Footy Show audience last night lol

gUt

Coach
I don't think so, I think that was some other ancient beardy 5(c)uff$ twat.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Flannagan gets my vote. Justified on the offside penalty, but Best's no try was a perfect example of a double movement.

What did Johns say about CH9?

Snappy

Coach
Only one round into the season and they're already butthurt about Melbourne stomping other teams into the ground with fair and legal tactics.

Yep cause storm really stomped the raiders into the ground. I mean a last minute try to win, what a thrashing!

Earl

Coach
Raiders Fans fo sho.

Just can't stand how succesful we have been. People will do anything to deny Bellamy a third premiership as a coach.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Raiders Fans fo sho.

Just can't stand how succesful we have been. People will do anything to deny Bellamy a third premiership as a coach.

Melbourne cop it on the chin like a $2 whore.....who from??

Australian Taxation Office

adamkungl

Immortal
Dessie. It was a tackle to the chin you f**kknuckle. Taken him less than 2 rounds to have a whinge.

Mr Saab

Referee
I wonder how fox feel about that, giving Ch. 9 exposure on their programming, normally you don't see much of it, it's normally disguised as a "rival tv network" or something like that, he openly mentioned Ch. 9 during the monday night footy show..

negative exposure I know but it is exposure

What did he say?

Latest posts