What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sour Grapes Award 2012

eozsmiles

Bench
It's a long list for round 1. Flanagan rates highly but is a habitually negative bloke and this time he had a point. Furner gets a mention because he had a whine and his team lost, classic sour grapes.
The winner is king of the hillbillies Bellyache Bellamy. A dangerous tactic is pointed out that will surely be stamped out in coming weeks, and Craig plays the victim and wonders why the Storm are being bullied. A clearer example of a player attacking the head cannot be found, why does Craig want to make it all about him and the Melbourne Martyrs?

bottle

Coach
What was that club that bitched and griped about having Premierships stripped for blatant cheating, and then blamed Gallop, the NRL, Sydneycentricty, Al Qaeda or anything they could direct their vitriol at rather than accept the blame lay at their own feet? Anyone. Same mob also bitched and griped about the judiciary to the point of having action taken against them didn't they?

What were they called? Oh, I remember now.............

The Bellamy Hillbillies

northwest9

Juniors
what a blouse, furner, your an embarrassment to the failders.

when they get beaten by the titans, he will blame it on the stressful week in the media with melbourne, not on his inability to coach, his over rated fullback, his soft forwards or his shit halves

Perce

Juniors
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...efereeing-errors/story-fn2mcuj6-1226294806949

Fair dinkum, you blokes reckon our coach was having a good whinge...

Flanagan had every right to go off.
Furner is an embarrassment.
Incidentally, I went back and watched the replay of the Storm-Raiders game. There was absolutely nothing in the Lowrie 'chinstrap', and I couldn't pick up anything else that would upset anyone with a normal set of testicles. Can the anti-Bellamy bandwagon jumpers please point out the precise incidents that they found so distressing?

LESStar58

Referee
This guy:
rabbitohs.jpg

Lol@50Vff$

Latest posts