What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Africa V. Australia: 2nd Tst

El Diablo

Post Whore
he won us the game after one of kaspersh*tneverwasanygoodandneverwillbe bowled a no ball. he bowled about a thousand of them too.

Kasperwankeruselessdudmicklewisisbetterthanhim has the worst bowling average in this series out of all the Aussies

El Diablo

Post Whore
068184news.jpg

^^^^^
worst bowler in history

lockyno1

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
he won us the game after one of kaspersh*tneverwasanygoodandneverwillbe bowled a no ball. he bowled about a thousand of them too.

Kasperwankeruselessdudmicklewisisbetterthanhim has the worst bowling average in this series out of all the Aussies

You are completely missing the point mate. I never said Kasper had a great game, but that beside the point Clarke was lucky not to COST us the game!

lockyno1

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
Players drop catches, Warne basically drop the Ashes, were you blaming him then?

Difference is that Warne got 40 odd wickets and 300 odd runs? Tell me WTF Clarke has done this series! Looks like he should have been doing catching practice!

aussies1st

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Difference is that Warne got 40 odd wickets and 300 odd runs? Tell me WTF Clarke has done this series! Looks like he should have been doing catching practice!

WTF could Clarke have done this series? He wasn't picked in the side, lots of subs have dropped catches. We still won so why you living on the what if?

JJ

Immortal
locky's world is simple - bit like Homer Simpson

LOVE - Hodgey and Haurie

HATE Clarkey and Marto

anything beyond that's a bit complex

lockyno1

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
WTF could Clarke have done this series? He wasn't picked in the side, lots of subs have dropped catches. We still won so why you living on the what if?

Yeah we won, but we should not be dropping sitters! Simple as that!

lockyno1

Post Whore
JJ said:
locky's world is simple - bit like Homer Simpson

LOVE - Hodgey and Haurie

HATE Clarkey and Marto

anything beyond that's a bit complex

I hate a few more than Clarkey and Marto JJ! And I love a few more than Hodgey and Haurie!

fish eel

Immortal
Almost cost us the game?

It didnt. We won.

And had he caught it, you dont know what would have happened.

fish eel

Immortal
TheParraboy said:
Id have to say another Qlder gets that honour

Scott Muller :D

I'll take your Scott Muller and raise you....John McGuire

Interesting enough, queenslands two favourite sons are both new south welshman - Border and Thomson. And Greg Chappell.....well he is a croweater.

Latest posts