What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Africa V. Australia: 2nd Tst

lockyno1

Post Whore
At least the Fat s..t (Smith) admits that we were the better team once in a while! Too much KFC not enough practice Smithy!

Tommy Smith said:
Yeah, Pathan is great! I can see why you have him on your list instead of Hoggard and higher than Bond!!!

hey its locky thats saying it, bond would take it as a compliment to even get in his top ten, cause bond is a kiwi.

Iafeta

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Whats up, what did I do wrong!

:lol: Wittyfan and lockyno1 slugging it out. The battle of the brains that one for sure. Won't be much head damage, not much to damage really.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
:lol: Wittyfan and lockyno1 slugging it out. The battle of the brains that one for sure. Won't be much head damage, not much to damage really.

Be quiet JJ! At least witty and me and insightful comments! Witty is a champ in my books!

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Be quiet JJ! At least witty and me and insightful comments! Witty is a champ in my books!

1st - it wasn't me...

2nd, if either of you have made an insightful post, please provide a link as evidence

lockyno1

Post Whore
JJ said:
1st - it wasn't me...

2nd, if either of you have made an insightful post, please provide a link as evidence

Sorry about accusing you. I didn't look I just assumed it was you. My honest mistake. As for the insightful posts, most of my posts are very good!

Latest posts