What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Nth Qld Cowboys Live Updates *spoilers*

Bicey_18

Bench
Just when you think Souths can compete, i mean in the few weeks they beat penrith and canberra and had manly on the ropes last weekend at Brookie at half time...They put in a performance that reminds you why they are constantly at the bottom

Sugar

Bench
Bicey_18 said:
Just when you think Souths can compete, i mean in the few weeks they beat penrith and canberra and had manly on the ropes last weekend at Brookie at half time...They put in a performance that reminds you why they are constantly at the bottom
do you have to keep reminding us:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sugar

Bench
im glad i only have to watch one more game of inept football from the red and green this year, can someone just end our sh*t season now

Penance

Juniors
Typical last minute injury. Peachey gets ruled out. Whats the injury tally now with paulson and Galuvao. 13 lol, thats a team injured.

Sugar

Bench
Penance said:
Typical last minute injury. Peachey gets ruled out. Whats the injury tally now with paulson and Galuvao. 13 lol, thats a team injured.
would be a good team

innsaneink

Referee
wally80 said:
Anyone know why our sleeve sponsors were covered up?

They dumped the cowboys, surprised it took this long toditch the logo on the jersey, i read the story severalweeks back.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Two things can be taken from this game

1) Souths havent improved.
2) Paul Mellor still has what it takes to compete at the highest level.