What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Re - Signing

REAL MADRID

Juniors
Hey all Rabbitohs fans, plesae feel free to join me in trying to get the bunnies to resign Shane Rigon, he has to be the most consistent player we've had so far this year. He as more experience than most of our team, i.e. 4 NRL Semi's campaigns, and not to mention winning a Super League Grand Final with Bradford a couple of years back, so come on guys, these are the kind of players we need, Great reliable players, with great experience and he wont cost us an arm and a leg. If Richardson doesn't want him, Holmes-a-Court/ Russell have to step in

sunny

Quite how Rigon has managed to rack up a decade in first grade is rather puzzling

Lego_Man

First Grade
sunny said:
Quite how Rigon has managed to rack up a decade in first grade is rather puzzling

Well you could say the same thing about Souths themselves.

Inferno

Coach
Should have kept Kearney. Going great for us right now, and with Dykes out is set for a lot more gametime.

wittyfan

Referee
Souths could resign Rigon for about $1.50.

But really, Souths need this halves pairing:

20178675.jpg

sharkadelic

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I might have a few years ago, but Rigon is starting to get on in years a bit for my liking.

HAHAHAHAHA. :lol: ANd the best part is I can laugh at a gay joke if you are making them, Witty fan

Mr Saab

Referee
Rigon is typical of a no frills 1st grader.
I dont know how Souths are going to sign for 2007. When you start the yr 0-8 it doesnt help attract players...not even if the club was run by Gates and Trump

curry.

Juniors
i believe they should try and sign reni maitua.

they need to get every bra boy back on deck if there going to have any chance of unity.

freeridermx

Juniors
LUKE MACDOUGALL is the one that must be signed but rigon is a good solid player that every club need just does his job and he wont cost to much .
they need to buy some real workers not flash players someone that will do some work e.g your kevin campion type player.
hard worker but will bring a good work eithic . luke stuart is bit like that but done his knee.

Latest posts