What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Spammers

Dogaholic

First Grade
Over on the Kennel, a few members who are regular season ticket holders have received membership forms for Souths Sydney.

Has anyone else who is a season ticket holder from any other club received this.

The nerve of these merkins. I hope I do not receive one!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I fail to see what's wrong with this?

General if you've ever made any sort of purchase that entails your details being taken, or entered any competition - or even bought tickets from Souths for a game... you'll be on the mailing list.

I bought tickets to an OKI game last year and I now constantly receive Red V crap... throw it in the bin if you don't like it - it's your right.

Penance

Juniors
At least Choppies is mature about it. Why the need for a thread? Discussing your junk mail episodes?

Just put a sign "No South Sydney Junk, Thanks"

gong_eagle

First Grade
wanker.gif

innsaneink

Referee
Ive recieved Dragons and Bulldogs membership info in past seasons, I recall a stack of people on WTs forum got Dogs stuff a few years back, related to TS somehow.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
If I ever receive forms from Sydney I would have to shoot the posty and burn the letterbox. Hasn't happened yet thankfully.

ouwet

Bench
Timmah said:
I fail to see what's wrong with this?

General if you've ever made any sort of purchase that entails your details being taken, or entered any competition - or even bought tickets from Souths for a game... you'll be on the mailing list.

I bought tickets to an OKI game last year and I now constantly receive Red V crap... throw it in the bin if you don't like it - it's your right.

Same, every year i get the Red V Membership crap.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Witty - Custard = Custard...he is fairly cool for a Manly supporter.

With all that the Rabbits spent on posting spam to the whole world they could have fed all their supporters at their local shelter.

Latest posts