What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South West Warriors 2011 Premiers!

Swamp

Juniors
A jubilant South West Warriors outfit have taken out the 2011 Premier Grade Premiership by defeating the Rockingham Sharks 22-16 in a hard fought contest. More to come later!!

Swamp

Perth Red

Post Whore
Game of the day! Great to see so many families in Warriors gear travel up as well. Had a chat with quite a few of them and for a new club there is certainly a lot of passion for them. They were def the crowds sentimental favourite as well with the stand going off when they scored and put the big hits in!

Swamp

Juniors
Game of the day! Great to see so many families in Warriors gear travel up as well. Had a chat with quite a few of them and for a new club there is certainly a lot of passion for them. They were def the crowds sentimental favourite as well with the stand going off when they scored and put the big hits in!
Great stuff PR. THere were at least 3 buses full of Warriors supporters.

Perth Red

Post Whore
They look like they would be able to handle it with the addition of a couple of decent players.

Nuke

Staff member
Well done, Warriors. I have no major beef with Rockingham, but I was definitely cheering you on yesterday.

Actually, just thinking of it now, the first 3 winners (Joondalup ladies, Joondalup 18's, South West ressies) all used logos I designed. Then I walked around the back of the ground and came across the WA Red Army stall (using the logo I designed). It was a pretty surreal feeling, but one I enjoyed!

Perth Red

Post Whore
You should be proud mate, they are all great logos. Can't believe how good ours look on the caps and on the banner, the bigger it is the better it looks!! Going to be awsome when we have some massive banners done for the Warzone section of nib come NRL kick off time!

6116040470_6d8e40a230.jpg

Swamp

Juniors
The Warriors have followed on from their premiership to have Brendan Tomlin named Premier Grade Player of the Year & also Highest Goal Scorer.

Swamp

Latest posts