What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths 'Chips'

Benny77

Juniors
Benny has a great deal of butthurt about souffs, to the point he gets his panties in a knot over a piece of bullshit woo. I recommend repeated application of Preparation H.

Haha i think i've more succeeded in causing a great deal of butthurt to all the people getting worked up about an article from the DT

Canard

Immortal
Amazingly a lot of commentators are certain these plastic stickers are banned by the NFL.

They aren't, and the article doesn't claim that either. Although its written in a shitty way that if you skim read it you may think it is.

big hit!

Bench
It's Grand Final week. The DT can't give the game a boost by actually reporting on the game.

It's simple 15 other teams do video of Souths any team would use the chips if they worked

Was flicking through it at Bar sport this morn. They'll have provided over 100 pages of Grand Final content by the end of the week, and I bet the usual DT readers will be lucky to get a total of 1 page within all that about any actual game analysis.

It'll all be the same old BS controversial, hype and fluff pieces.

Beet root face has dumbed down the reporting of rugby league to the nuffy level. No wonder it's considered the meat head game.

Benny77

Juniors
Amazingly a lot of commentators are certain these plastic stickers are banned by the NFL.

They aren't, and the article doesn't claim that either. Although its written in a shitty way that if you skim read it you may think it is.

What does this line mean then?

The blood-energising chips and ice fluid treatment had to be cleared by the NRL because its usage was banned by the NFL after the Baltimore Ravens won the 2013 Super Bowl.

Canard

Immortal
What does this line mean then?

The blood-energising chips and ice fluid treatment had to be cleared by the NRL because its usage was banned by the NFL after the Baltimore Ravens won the 2013 Super Bowl.

It means a whole lot of dogshit.

"Blood engergising". How can a plastic sticker "engergise" your blood?

Phil has drawn a massive bow with this sentence and claimed that it is banned due to its association with a guy whose other products were banned.

He is a shit merkin.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i know athletes are looking for any edge they can get, but seriously this is pathetic if true. might as wells ee if particular colours of shoelaces make you run faster

Danish

Referee
I think I might approach the bunnies in the off season with my rock that keeps tigers away for the next time they play Wests

Slug

Juniors
Another massive failure from the OP. Nothing surprising there. Or in the article.

alien

Referee
lol this is hilarious. the people that say Souths are "cheating" are the same people who would normally say this technology does nothing for the body. people are getting desperate!!! :)

Canard

Immortal
lol this is hilarious. the people that say Souths are "cheating" are the same people who would normally say this technology does nothing for the body. people are getting desperate!!! :)

I wouldn't call a plastic sticker "technology". Im happy to sell you some stickers as $70 a pop however.

The only person calling this cheating is really the OP and everyone's mate Buzz Rothfield!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe the NFL banned it because it is a con and they didn't want the NFL brand associated with it? Amazing what people will believe, even in this day and age of science.

Latest posts