What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Fan Survey

Hado

Juniors
stupid offseason.
but a little something for us to do, for those who want to do it, share memories etc.
Ive made a survey, just copy and paste the blank one and fill in your answers http://s2.images.nospam22.com/smiley.gif

South Sydney Profile survey.

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter:
2. Why are you a souths supporter:
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid :
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs:
5. Favorite souths memory:
6: worst souths memory:
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week:
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008:
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take:
10. whos the team you dislike the most:

good luck
here are my answers.

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: all my life since 1987
2. Why are you a souths supporter: they are the best club in the world, im from the souths area originally and im pretty loyal when it comes to my own hertiage, glad i wasnt born in bondi.
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : phile blake, he was my idol as a kid. could do everything.
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: David Fa'alago, He just gives his best all the time and is the most consistant footballer for our team, you cant ask more then that
5. Favorite souths memory: there is lots but atm when we beat the roosters 17-16. It was long over due, everyone was so happy and i ran into russell and he was gettin mobed my souths fans, everyone shakin his hand and hugging him, he was very happy, went back to the club and it was packed. was a great night.
6: worst souths memory: getting kicked out of the comp, im sure this will be everyones worst memory.
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: 2 to 3 times a week most times.
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Sonny bill williams, hes off contract will still be young and his body will be more matured and shouldnt get as much injuries.
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: I think we will be back around 2008 and onwards, if we sign sum more good players and dont lose the better players we can be a finals team again.
10. whos the team you dislike the most: the roosters who else http://s2.images.nospam22.com/smiley.gif

Dave Q

Coach
Hado said:
stupid offseason.
but a little something for us to do, for those who want to do it, share memories etc.
Ive made a survey, just copy and paste the blank one and fill in your answers http://s2.images.nospam22.com/smiley.gif

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: Since the 1970's.
2. Why are you a souths supporter: Ive asked that myself many times!
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Terry Fahey
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: All are special to me.
5. Favorite souths memory: Every single win, draw dogs 2005 was good.
6: worst souths memory: v Warriors 2005 Norths Sydney Oval.
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: Once
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Hindmarsh
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: Yes, this season coming.
10. whos the team you dislike the most: None.

Steven@L.W

Juniors

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: Around 15yrs
2. Why are you a souths supporter: In Hope They Are A Force Again Someday
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Mario
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: Asotasi
5. Favorite souths memory:1989 was good and the Tooheys Challege Cup Title beating Brisbane
6: worst souths memory:Spoon Spoon Spoon,Crashing out of the Semi Finals,Steve Mavin
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Lote
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: YES hopefully starting in 2007 then building ontop for 2008
10. whos the team you dislike the most: Rorters

Zigwaa

Bench

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: Since birth 1983
2. Why are you a souths supporter: Family steeped in Souths culture, great team, great passion
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Mario Fenech also, the days when he played Hooker
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: The Peach
5. Favorite souths memory:Reinstatement to the NRL, winning Tooheys Cup 1994
6: worst souths memory:Being kicked out of the comp
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: 1-2 times
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Darren Lockyer
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: Yes, 2007 will signal change for souths, more consistency. Souths will be a force in the competition in another 3 years
10. whos the team you dislike the most: Roosters

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter:Since birth 1978
2. Why are you a souths supporter:Mother and Father followed them. Just brought up as a bunnie
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Neil Baker and Mario Fenech
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs:Fa'alogo he just seems to always put in
5. Favorite souths memory: meeting the guys in the dressing room 1990
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week:at least once a week.. Love my rabbitohs socks
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008:On form Justin Hodges
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take:Hopefully start in 2007 but ive said that every year
10. whos the team you dislike the most:Love beating the roosters

rumanu

Juniors
1.Since birth 1986

2. My grandfather played for Souths and Australia, plus my whole family on my mum's side in Sydney are big Souths supporters

3. Tricky Trindall ha ha

4. Try machine Nathan Merrit and also Sutto

5. Watching Souths beat South Queensland Crushers at Redfern Oval

6. Getting kicked out of the comp. the thrashings of the last few years, especially in Melbourne (from Melbourne and dislike the storm)

7. Souths polo shirt every now and then, scarf on matchdays, trucker hat in summer

8. Darren Lockyer

9. Yes, 2009 finals contenders, 2010 premiers

10. Easts, St Merge, Storm

Seano

Juniors
1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: Since birth 82
2. Why are you a souths supporter: Born into Royalty
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Tricky
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: Big Dave Fa'alogo
5. Favorite souths memory: um....lol the day PHaC and Rusty took over
6: worst souths memory: Hearing langmack talk after each match
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: Once or twice
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: A young bunny we have never heard of!
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: Its only a matter of time, but give it 2-3 before we are serious
10. whos the team you dislike the most: Probably just the chooks - just cause theyre local rivals and think they're better than us. Oh and I hate ricketscum

Sugar

Bench
Hado said:
stupid offseason.

9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take:

good luck
here are my answers.

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: all my life since 1987
2. Why are you a souths supporter: they are the best club in the world, im from the souths area originally and im pretty loyal when it comes to my own hertiage, glad i wasnt born in bondi.
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : phile blake, he was my idol as a kid. could do everything.
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: David Fa'alago, He just gives his best all the time and is the most consistant footballer for our team, you cant ask more then that
5. Favorite souths memory: there is lots but atm when we beat the roosters 17-16. It was long over due, everyone was so happy and i ran into russell and he was gettin mobed my souths fans, everyone shakin his hand and hugging him, he was very happy, went back to the club and it was packed. was a great night.
6: worst souths memory: getting kicked out of the comp, im sure this will be everyones worst memory.
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Sonny bill williams, hes off contract will still be young and his body will be more matured and shouldnt get as much injuries.
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: I think we will be back around 2008 and onwards, if we sign sum more good players and dont lose the better players we can be a finals team again.
10. whos the team you dislike the most: the roosters who else http://s2.images.nospam22.com/smiley.gif
How long have you really been a fan hado??
stupid offseason.
Ive made a survey, just copy and paste the blank one and fill in your answers http://s4.images.nospam22.com/smiley.gif

good luck
here are my answers.

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: all my life since 1982
10. whos the team you dislike the most: the roosters who else http://s4.images.nospam22.com/smiley.gif
« Last Edit: Dec 1, 2006, 6:33pm by Sonic Star »

Sugar

Bench
And here is mine same as i posted on the pride no 5 year difference
1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter:30 years
2. Why are you a souths supporter:Famiy tradition
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid :Manoa Thompson
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: David Fa'alogo
5. Favorite souths memory:Re-Admission
6: worst souths memory:Exile
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week:Every Day either hat,socks,shirt,singlet,shorts or jersey
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008:Billy Slater
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take:2008
10. whos the team you dislike the most:Manly/rorters

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: 1987 when i was born, but my knowledge goes back to 1994
2. Why are you a souths supporter: my dad was a souths supporter, so generally i followed his footsteps
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Timmy Brasher
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: John Sutton
5. Favorite souths memory: 41-14 Vs Melbourne 2003, re-admission
6: worst souths memory: being kicked out, 0-66 V Warriors this year
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: i got a 2006 Training shirt and a 2003 polo i wear often
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: a decent hooker, craig wing from 1999, would be great
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: i will take a guess at 2012
10. whos the team you dislike the most: Warriors

Kudos Hado, best thread ive seen you post, well done buddy :D hallelujah

1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: 1971
2. Why are you a souths supporter: Love the people/enviroment/history
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Bobby Grant
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: John Sutton
5. Favorite souths memory: 1984 semi final win against Manly/Reinstatement
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: half a dozen times
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Billy Slater
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: 2008,2009
10. whos the team you dislike the most:Roosters/Knights

MattJ

Juniors
1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: since i was born 79

2. Why are you a souths supporter: My father and both my grandfathers were/are souths supporters

3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : Craig Coleman/Mario Fenech

4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: Sutto (hope he makes a huge impact in 2007, was a bit quiet in the year just passed)

5. Favorite souths memory: The day of re-instatement, it was such a feeling of relief and elation, just pure disbelief we had won. Also the unveiling of the massive souths banner i had made along with keiran hennesey at the roosters game in 2005, the massive response from the crowd was such a great moment, and the 1st win in 11 years was pretty damn good too :cool:

6: worst souths memory: The day we were booted out

7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: on average 2-3

8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: No chance of it happening, but i'll say Greg Inglis

9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take:I think we can realistically challenge for a top 4 place in 2008 if we can recruit some good backs

10. whos the team you dislike the most: I like most would say the Roosters, but to be honest, i love the fact we have a traditional rival and such a fierce competitive nature between our two teams, i would never wanna see the chooks fold, because having that rivalry is one of the best things about following our club and watching RL.

Alba

Coach
1. how long have you been a rabbitohs supporter: since 12/04/1985
2. Why are you a souths supporter: what can a say i love the pain :|
3. favorite Rabbitohs player as a kid : never had a favourite player until recently
4. favoriter current player for the rabbitohs: Scott Geddes
5. Favorite souths memory: beating the rorters last year
6: worst souths memory: they keep competing with eachother those bad memories
7. how often do you wear souths gear each week: i wear my silver rabbitohs bracelet every day but clothes n stuff i only wear at the games
8. One player you would like to see play for souths in 2008: Ashley Harrison :(
9. Do you think Souths will reclaim its glory days and if so how long will it take: yes i do but it will take quite a few years
10. whos the team you dislike the most: manly

Latest posts