What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

to_ddeath

Coach
And there's also the Boat Concealing course. You need back-up plans incase you have to
face the real world again.

T.

saintzrule

Juniors
Wow, a century of hard work destroyed by two low lifes! Christmas just came early.Buy everybody, it does not matter, your soft underbelly and serious lack of grey matter will prevent a premiership! Suck it up:crazy::D:sarcasm:

Minh

First Grade
GI and Wussell deserve each other the shifty creeps, I don't like Brisbane but even I have to feel a bit sorry for them being snaked like that. Hang on Wussells got the phone he's going to throw it at me the low life, shoulda got locked up in America after attacking that poor girl.

Minh

First Grade
I guess winning a premiership means so much that they have to stoop so low, but it wont matter, they don't know what finals footy is anyway.:D

Father Ted

First Grade
GI and Wussell deserve each other the shifty creeps, I don't like Brisbane but even I have to feel a bit sorry for them being snaked like that.

I don't !
Remember Johns,Noke,Tallas and Mundine with his birthday cake. Not to mention SuperLeague I just call it Karma and its a b#tch

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach
GI and Wussell deserve each other the shifty creeps, I don't like Brisbane but even I have to feel a bit sorry for them being snaked like that. Hang on Wussells got the phone he's going to throw it at me the low life, shoulda got locked up in America after attacking that poor girl.

f**k them and Tallis.

As long as those arrogant deadsh*ts have Andrew Gee on the non playing payroll they will struggle.

Father Ted

First Grade
Inglis is a super buy Dave Q , but really I saw your main problems last year as being in the halves and you haven't done anything about that . Great forwards , very nice outside backs , crap halves and a coach already sentenced to forced retirement ??????????????????

Dave Q

Coach
Father, I think we will see Inglis going to 5/8, sutton return to lock. Halves problems resolved. Max to Fullback.

As for Lang, hes knows the game better than most.

We couldnt do much at the business end of the season with all of the injuries.

Minh

First Grade
You would definately be a stronger team with GI next year and as far as 5/8 goes just look at what he did in that position in Melbourne, nothing, and was quickly put back to centre. Don't get too excited just yet though Dave, you would first need to make the finals and Inglis is but just one player and one player does not make a team- a team that has constantly failed to make any impression at all really.

Your strength lies in the forwards with Burgess and Taylor leading the way, but not as strong a pack as the likes of Canberra overall IMO. Sandow has got to be one of the most overrated players in the NRL although I do rate Sutton highly. Wesser's had better days, Merritt is decent same with Talanoa and Champion was probably your best in the backs last year.

Overall you have a slightly better team than last year with the inclusion of Inglis- you can actually depend on this guy to win big games, but I still reckon we'd still take you guys out easy in non Charity shield games and if it were in the finals that we met, I know where my money would be on and it ain't pulled out of a hat.:)