What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

God-King Dean

Immortal
The_Dogfather_tshirt_for_dog_lovers_dog_lover_apparel.jpg

jackb

Juniors
You missed the point genius. Which is that 50uffs haven't won all that many grand finals since grand finals became mandatory in 1954. In essence you've got a bunch of minor premierships. Which are still nice in a minor kind of way

And how many is that jerk off? Try and check your figures before making a total douch bag of yourself online. Souths have won 6 grand finals with 2 runners up - st.merge illawarra 1 title.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
jackb, telling other supporters how to recognise their heritage.

The arrogance of 50uffs and their fans.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You missed the point genius. Which is that 50uffs haven't won all that many grand finals since grand finals became mandatory in 1954. In essence you've got a bunch of minor premierships. Which are still nice in a minor kind of way
jackb might very well be the dumbest poster we've ever had here.

Oh forgot about Waiders. He'd even give Dogaholic a run.

Minh

First Grade
Raiders supporters got no business being in here, especially the ones that kept calling us chokers and got owned. You may have won those two little battles but we won the war- 2010 Premiers. Anyway don't you have other things to worry about with that dog incident/show.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What a silly hypocrite Waiders is.

The big blouse thinks he's not getting owned by avoiding threads where he's on a hiding to nothing.

Poor little fella. Perhaps he needs a pat, or a scratch under the chin.

Minh

First Grade
And how many is that jerk off? Try and check your figures before making a total douch bag of yourself online. Souths have won 6 grand finals with 2 runners up - st.merge illawarra 1 title.

Is that the only number of GF's Souths has won what about the other 14, geez you guys should consider yourselves lucky to claim 20 titles because most of our 16 were done in style ie. world record 11 in a row, now that's talking about all major sports not just rugby league, and this year's title.

It feels great to win it, I can feel your pain 40 years, no not really but 'if' or 'when' Souths win it next you'll know what it feels like and have your moment in the sun. ATM it's Dragons all the way.

GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!!!

_snafu_

Immortal
Can someone tell me when they release the "50uffs - Loser Pack"?

I hear it's a 4 DVD set featuring the 2010 season's epic fails which includes a bonus DVD titled "Road to Mediocrity" featuring the 2010 preseason comments by 50uffs players where they assert that they have the greatest forward pack in the world, extended highlights of games where they had 50 points scored against them and examples of John Sutton's preposterous kicking game.

Godz Illa

Coach
Can someone tell me when they release the "50uffs - Loser Pack"?

I hear it's a 4 DVD set featuring the 2010 season's epic fails which includes a bonus DVD titled "Road to Mediocrity" featuring the 2010 preseason comments by 50uffs players where they assert that they have the greatest forward pack in the world, extended highlights of games where they had 50 points scored against them and examples of John Sutton's preposterous kicking game.
:lol:

50uffs actually release this box set every year, around early September

ShaiGuY

First Grade
The "epic wins" compilation for the year usually is released in early March and is special as it's not released every year. It contains footage of the charity shield whenever 50uths win it. It keeps their fans happy and fulfilled until theit next charity shield win.

Minh

First Grade
I'm just glad we won our first premiership in 31 years, it's the best feeling, the rabbits have endured over 40 years now and counting yet they don't get mentioned much by the media in terms of a drought. I guess it shows just how great a club we are that the pressures always on us to perform.:cool:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souffs = the australian labour party..

the only two groups in australia who classify a draw as a win for them..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
and both these groups rely upon shifty back door deals with third parties to secure wins..