What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Forum

Western Tiger

Juniors
I just had a look at the souths forum on this website and geeezus. What is the problem that some of you guys have with souths. Half the posts there are from tigers fans.
Correct me if Im wrong but I thought we would be giving them a fair go, being one of the few remaining foundation clubs left in the comp

Once Dead

Bench
Western Tiger said:
I just had a look at the souths forum on this website and geeezus. What is the problem that some of you guys have with souths. Half the posts there are from tigers fans.
Correct me if Im wrong but I thought we would be giving them a fair go, being one of the few remaining foundation clubs left in the comp

Mate, they are just jealous fools who get their thrills stirring people on web forums......Souths are a greater club now than Wests Tigers ever will be and thats saying a lot

Bench
Impellitteri said:
Western Tiger said:

Mate, they are just jealous fools who get their thrills stirring people on web forums......Souths are a greater club now than Wests Tigers ever will be and thats saying a lot
How does losing the most amount of games and winning the least amount of games the last 2 years make you so great,you can't live in the past.
Also your club has a liking for Tiger players,coaches and trainers,go figure. :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
851 said:
Impellitteri said:
Western Tiger said:

How does losing the most amount of games and winning the least amount of games the last 2 years make you so great,you can't live in the past.
Also your club has a liking for Tiger players,coaches and trainers,go figure. :lol:

I'm a Tigers fan mate..........and don't worry, Balmain and Wests went through periods similar to Souths are........

Western Tiger said:

I had a quick look the other day and it looks to me like the Wests people in there see the Souths forum as an easy target.

HappyTiger

Juniors
ITs all good natured mate.And their giving as good as they get.Nothing more than a bit of offseason banter to make the summer a little more interesting.

brook

First Grade
Grantwhy said:
HappyTiger said:
ITs all good natured mate.

No, it isn't.

some of it is - but probably very little

If you guys wanna do a favour for a fellow tigers supporter leave the souths forum alone - I'm spending much more time in there than I like!!

Brad Breth

Juniors
Are you wearing the black and gold????? whats that?.....No....well the %$#$%^#^% off you clown.I thought souths were supposed to be our rivals????????????. :roll:

Grantwhy

Juniors
Brad Breth said:
Are you wearing the black and gold????? whats that?.....No....well the %$#$%^#^% off you clown.I thought souths were supposed to be our rivals????????????. :roll:

That's not a very nice thing to say to Brook.

now - if your comment was aimed at me
Brad Breth said:
Are you wearing the black and gold????? whats that?.....No....well the %$#$%^#^% off you clown.
the number of recent posts from Wests Tigers supporters in the Souths forum would suggest that team support doesn't ban a person from posting in another teams forum. If it does . . . i look forward to reading your request/s for those Wests Tigers supporters to stop posting in the Souths forum.

SS1908

Juniors
Grantwhy said:
Brad Breth said:

That's not a very nice thing to say to Brook.

now - if your comment was aimed at me
Brad Breth said:
Are you wearing the black and gold????? whats that?.....No....well the %$#$%^#^% off you clown.
the number of recent posts from Wests Tigers supporters in the Souths forum would suggest that team support doesn't ban a person from posting in another teams forum. If it does . . . i look forward to reading your request/s for those Wests Tigers supporters to stop posting in the Souths forum.

Well said Grant.. If we cannot come and post in other forums then they can get out of ours.. At least then we would be able to have some decent conversations without all the dribble..

tigger

Juniors
Souths fans versus Wests fans......... this certainly wont be titled 'The battle of the brains'

rastus

Juniors
tigger said:
Souths fans versus Wests fans......... this certainly wont be titled 'The battle of the brains'

Why don't you visit the forum and check it out for yourself :D . I'm sure that you would be suitably impressed with the comments made by "tigerpete" & "happy tiger". Nobel Prize winning stuff in that lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hey, but hang on, there tigers supporters, how can that be :roll: . Judging by your comments, you'd feel right at home ;-)

uuem

Juniors
Western Tiger said:

Well said Western Tiger seems its not the players at WTs causing the contraversy any more its the supporters .
To the people that are going onto the souths forum and stiring things up please let me know why you are better than souths supporters , lets make it interesting we`ll make it top 10 reasons you know 1 to 10.
While doing this just remember we didnt do so great the last couple of years .

Tigerpete

Juniors
I really dont think our club is better than theirs, i've never said that once! All i've ever said to them is they live in the past and use it as a way to hide thier embarrassing present form.

Looks to me like a simple case of a "joke" getting way outta hand. Some of the things said in there are fair ( they are only opinions), while there are also some things on there that arent fair and really should be taken back.

Anyone who wants to PM me with questions can...........sorry! :x :x

King Tigerman

Juniors
why should we feel sorry for souths theyre very arrogant especially when they were booted out they dont care for any1 else

also all the infighting in here no wonder why some people take it out on souths even though they shouldnt theres too much steam

RifRaf

Juniors
You bunch of Bunny Huggers can go get stuffed! The Dunnys give as good as they get and it was in fact them that started creating threads about us and couldn't take the consequences... Take your Mike Brady attitudes and shove em up your Cindy Brady Arses! All the Best!

RifRaf said:
You bunch of Bunny Huggers can go get stuffed! The Dunnys give as good as they get and it was in fact them that started creating threads about us and couldn't take the consequences... Take your Mike Brady attitudes and shove em up your Cindy Brady Arses! All the Best!

I was always partial to Marcia. Could you re-do that post and put Marcia instead of Cindy?

I'm not sick.

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you really that stupid :shock: Why do you think those threads were started in the first place. You are a dead set idiot.

Latest posts