What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Game

Joey_dragons

Juniors
ill like to see this team against the bunnies, but wont happen as price says he wont change his halves as there doing a good job.

1. dugan
2. morris
3. quinlan
4. runicman
5. nightingale
6. king
7. seijka
8. merrin
9. rein
10. creagh (with a warning to perform or hes out)
11. frizell
12. Matthews
13. vidot
14. de bellin
15. stockwell
16. vea
17. garvey

jenninga

First Grade
1. Dugan
2. Nightingale
3. Cooper
4. Runciman
5. Morris
6. Quinlan
7. Siejka
8. Stockwell
9. King
10. de Belin
11. Creagh (c)
12. Frizell
13. Merrin

14. Garvey
15. Weyman
16. Matthews
17. Ah Mau

Love to see Quinlan at 6,good footballer,but please no AhMau,he looks like a pitch invader,so out of place.Like to see Vea get a run.

BennyV

Referee
Love to see Quinlan at 6,good footballer,but please no AhMau,he looks like a pitch invader,so out of place.Like to see Vea get a run.

I agreed re: Vea but he irritated the hell outta me on the weekend, loves his one-handed carry and the result was a few handling errors, yet he continued to do it! He's a monster and could be a solid first grader, but bit of silliness lets him down.

Minh

First Grade

Quinlan or a similar player should have been groomed to play in the halves of the Cutters long ago but the club is run and coached by a bunch of slooow mooovers.

to_ddeath

Coach
Does it matter? Price will stick with the same 6 and 7 again, we'll be just training practice for the other mob for at least 60 minutes....

T.

Ace-STi

Juniors
hahahahaha.... It took me a while to work out what a BETA Player is, but now I remember ...hehehe

ohnobeta1.jpg

jenninga

First Grade
LOL f**k that is pretty good. Ill give you that.

I wish I could recap your last premiership but I don't have a BETA player anymore

You can call the ABC,they will have newsreel highlights in the archive storeroom,unfortunately it will be in black and white.

stgill2001

Juniors
Waving the white flag :/ this game isgoing to be an absolute catastrophe...if we score a point. I will make this game a success,

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Fein gets dropped from the halves wouldn't it make sense to put him at hooker? I rate him as a better hooker than Rein and King.

I would love to see Siejka / Quinlan in the halves and Fein at hooker. But that won't happen.

If Fein gets dropped from the halves wouldn't it make sense to put him at hooker? I rate him as a better hooker than Rein and King.

I would love to see Siejka / Quinlan in the halves and Fein at hooker. But that won't happen.

...i do too. I would love to see Fein moved back to hooker in rotation with either Rein or King.

And yeah, i would blow away anything that resembles our existing halves with two complete new ones; no ...make that 3 complete new ones in Rotation for the rest of the season to see who makes the grade to partner Widdop. Say, Seika/Quinlan + another (i don't know, I'm not clever enough to see the subtle differences).

We're not going to win anything much, except hopefully dodge the wooden spoon ....so the pressure is off.

If Matt Prior is Mr versatile, put him at 5/8. (no, that's stoopid)

I know... I hear you... more players out of position. But my problem is so many established 1st graders out of position. Can ease up on the same rule for Juniors ...at least that's what I reckon. Besides, we'd be putting one very important player back - Fein.

Latest posts