What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Game

Dorsai

Juniors
I am sorry, this side is starting to become a laughing stock. There are players there obviously trying all they can. Others are just going through the same routine they must have learnt in junior grades and do not know any more. The basic errors are, I think, the hardest to swallow. Drop balls on the first tackle, poor kicking (not finding touch is unforgivable), stupid penalties (and arguing gets you where Ben?), and how about completing a set once and a while.

For me, who is to blame? The coach? The players? both? I think the truth is in the middle there. Our coach stated 4 or 5 weeks ago that he had given this season away. Our attack is that bad I am sitting here watching this game, going one out, one out, cut out, go sideways. Unfortunately, I am getting that before the players do the same.

If I am reading the play, how easy is it for the opposition. The coaching is poor. There is nothing more that can be said about that. It is obviously not inspiring anyone. The players must be following this plan because they are uninspiring. They lack weight. They lack ability. They lack direction. I am sorry Ben but you are not what this side needs as captain. The amount of ball and opportunity this side has had they should have been about 20 in front. Souths have had a bad game and are still miles better than us.

Players like Morris, Nightingale, Dugan (who I would not be surprised to see sign with the Broncos next year), Frizell, De Belin, I think, have tried but again lack direction and support. The team as a whole look directionless. Quinlan has done some interesting things tonight but frankly, both tries were lucky. They were not after movements or breaks.

We need a change. We need a coach who knows what he is doing. We need a broom to clear out some of the high paid players who believe their own hype more than proving their ability.

If we pull this game we should all take lottery tickets as someone is looking after us.

BTW, how is Soward going under a new coach?

Latest posts