What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Game

Mr Red

First Grade
i was unable to see the game, but relieved we got a win..
can someone please provide a match summary?

my friend who was at the game said there were lots of errors and dropped ball from both sides, is this correct?

any summary would be helpful..

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
i was unable to see the game, but relieved we got a win..
can someone please provide a match summary?

my friend who was at the game said there were lots of errors and dropped ball from both sides, is this correct?

any summary would be helpful..

We didn't play too bad...Souffs weren't playing up to their usual standard. Looks like they really missed Inglis.

Dugan....what a f**king superstar.

That about sums it up

mickeylane

Bench
We are specials against raiders based on 3 observations
1. Pumped after this win
2. Pumped to break the hoodoo
3. Dugan to get his revenge!!

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Summary of the game: We did our best to lose but somehow jagged a win. Of course we had lots of dropped ball, handling errors & failing to find touch. We are St George.

Steve Price will be signed up for life

getsmarty

Immortal
What happened...did Dugan kick a field goal or did we score a try????

P.S Where has that effort been all Year , + How good did Vidot go in the forwards... PUMPED!!!!

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
In breaking news...after winning against the competition front runners...Coach Steve Price's contract has been extended until the end of 2020

Saint Anger

Juniors
Fiend through the final pass to Morris after a beautiful dummy on his outside...yeeeeew

Golden point...pfft...golden try BITCHES!!!

Yessssssssssssss

That was fantastic ....astounding !!!

Who Needs a game plan? In fact who Needs a Coach?

Just Play ad-lib.

It's our best Chance - love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see STeve Price showing some emotion finally.

SAP58

Juniors
Summary of the game: We did our best to lose but somehow jagged a win. Of course we had lots of dropped ball, handling errors & failing to find touch. We are St George.

Steve Price will be signed up for life

I agree but at least we showed some ticker, but no discipline as usual, but a very happy dragons supporter. Hopefully they are right - losing is a habit BUT so is winning i!! Yehaa

Headless Chook

Juniors
Knew your blokes were up for this after the 1st set. Hats off! From a chooks supporter thank you. Seriously though, from what they offered tonight, who knows, string the next 4 or 5 together you could be playing finals footy.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Knew your blokes were up for this after the 1st set. Hats off! From a chooks supporter thank you. Seriously though, from what they offered tonight, who knows, string the next 4 or 5 together you could be playing finals footy.

We'll see you in the GF...just kidding...cheers