What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Didn't his father-in-law take out an AVO against him? What happened in the Souffs Juniors carpark? How about drug driving an unregistered vehicle? Didn't he get arrested in December 2022? Someone is putting lipstick on a pig while wearing their rose (and myrtle) coloured bunny glasses.

Regardless, fowlster was calling out Scummy Summy for on-field thuggery.

The naivety of this post...

Or thieve 8 broncos players like Wayne bennett did for the flippers lol or maybe you can borrow Nick politis's sombrero or just do what bellamy does and pinch other teams best players that will go a long way into making the top 8.

speedster

Juniors
Don't know why we aren't having a look at this Sanders kid currently stuck behind Moses at Parramatta. Canberra are almost over the line for his signature yet they have Fogarty currently braining it for them in 1sts. If this kid is as good as they say, he'd be a walk into our 1st grade side.

Hawko showed some signs in his last start that he is getting the hang of 1st grade and finding some composure to show what he's got and has some talent with the boot and his hands but lacks a real running threat to his game. Ideally, would love an experienced old head in his early to mid-30s running the show from 7. But, they're all sewn up and unlikely to fall out of a tree any time soon.

Could also do with some real edge backrowers that are a real threat to tear open the line. A couple of power props would be handy and a couple of power wingers that can get big metres out of yardage.

But I don't think we need to tear the whole joint down and set it alight. Some clever tinkering and we can get this red and green machine going again.

Steenson123

Juniors
Club managemnt has again displayed just how egregious they are. Pathetic.
Look, nothing changes in a deceased football side unless the Head Coach is replaced FIRST. A new voice and altered training methods lifts everyone immediately. Then gradually work on the roster, once dopey Demetriou is done.
The problem with Demetriou is his poor decision making. Nothing loses a squad more than when they see the HC continually make poor decisions and display zero leadership.
So, quit wanting this player or that. King Kong and The Hulk could come in BUT if Demetriou is still there it will NOT matter, the turnovers and fake tackling will simply continue.

Souths need a new ceo preferably Shane richardson.
Souths need a bennett/sam burgess coaching duo.
Souths need another winger to compliment Alex Johnston.
Trellmyth to the centres.
Jye gray to fullback.
Souths need two enforcers like addin fonua blake from nz and a younger solomona from the storm then build your forwards around these two players.i truly wish we had three young burgesses but tomb is going great guns at present at present I wish we had three fit tom burgesses then we would not be coming last cam Murray needs help!!!! one barn storming tom burgess is not enough in 2024 im afraid.
Souths need to find a top class goal kicker.
Souths need to buy two competent recruitment officers.
There would be much more to say but our squad is ageing I recommend we go on a junior poaching spree from all of the nrl clubs in nsw &qld and get rid of the dead wood that is holding souths back at the bottom of the ladder youth is the way forward.

Souths need a new ceo preferably Shane richardson.
Souths need a bennett/sam burgess coaching duo.
Souths need another winger to compliment Alex Johnston.
Trellmyth to the centres.
Jye gray to fullback.
Souths need two enforcers like addin fonua blake from nz and a younger solomona from the storm then build your forwards around these two players.i truly wish we had three young burgesses but tomb is going great guns at present at present I wish we had three fit tom burgesses then we would not be coming last cam Murray needs help!!!! one barn storming tom burgess is not enough in 2024 im afraid.
Souths need to find a top class goal kicker.
Souths need to buy two competent recruitment officers.
There would be much more to say but our squad is ageing I recommend we go on a junior poaching spree from all of the nrl clubs in nsw &qld and get rid of the dead wood that is holding souths back at the bottom of the ladder youth is the way forward.
I’m with you all the way, but I’d let Lats go.

If he’s playing in the centres, he’s just going to have a larger selection of players to flatten more often and get suspended more quickly.

Plus as we agreed, there’s never a full roster with Lats included.

There were concerns raised about his mental health, but let’s think about his victims and all the other lives he’s f**ked up.

No one wants to see him end his life, just do boxing or something silly like that.

JD loses yet another gave and saves his job.

The South Sydney Pussycats atm.

I’m with you all the way, but I’d let Lats go.

If he’s playing in the centres, he’s just going to have a larger selection of players to flatten more often and get suspended more quickly.

Plus as we agreed, there’s never a full roster with Lats included.

There were concerns raised about his mental health, but let’s think about his victims and all the other lives he’s f**ked up.

No one wants to see him end his life, just do boxing or something silly like that.

JD loses yet another gave and saves his job.

The South Sydney Pussycats atm.

As it stands trellmyth should be at centre when he returns I dont like the man or as a player his actions as a man is far too unsavoury for my liking as a human being. I prefer he is moved on at years end he is a cancer at souths as I've said numerous times.