What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

Blue bags im watching rorters flog the titans i want the tits 2 win of course, the purple puke beat the flippers 48-6 thats a scam of a flogging against a very good team if ever there was one.when will the people take a stand against a 3 way scam by the nrl/rorters/purple puke.

I'm a wake up blue bags to how the nrl let the rorters and the purple puke stay over the cap and turn a blind eye most people can't see it I reckon im calling it for what it is a scam!!!

Murraymob1 has disappeared lol its too hot in the kitchen for him becoz what ever team he follows his team cant match souths for premierships lol

Love your work blue bags I must say I'm impressed by the berries I say the berries becoz before the berries they were called the cantabs yes cantabs most so called bulldog supporters prob don't know their history they came in on 1935 and played their 1st season in 1936.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Murraymob1 has disappeared lol its too hot in the kitchen for him becoz what ever team he follows his team cant match souths for premierships lol
Stop drinking put your teeth back in
From 1967 grand final wins
Souths 5
Penrith 5
Roosters 6
Pride of the circus lol