What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

So who will the nrl let win the grand final?? the rorters or the purple puke ile be going for the purple puke but I hope its another club. the nrl i believe will gift the rorters correct me after the grand final I read the scam long ago im just wondering why would you want to be a member of any other club when its a scam 4 the rorters to win in 2025.

fowlster

Juniors
So who will the nrl let win the grand final?? the rorters or the purple puke ile be going for the purple puke but I hope its another club. the nrl i believe will gift the rorters correct me after the grand final I read the scam long ago im just wondering why would you want to be a member of any other club when its a scam 4 the rorters to win in 2025.
We live in your head rent free.

Shadow knows .....

Hi blue bags I cant read content as I have a few on here on ignore.i believe our ceo blake solly should be the next axing just look at souths in 2024 plus replacing reyno with ilias and look at all the duds in our top 30 roster.we lost Sam lost morris lost Eddie farah and kept dudmetriou are you kidding me solly needs to go he aint no shane richardson what a dud ceo blake solly is.i did not watch the game last night for the first time in my life I chose to shun watching souths and went to bed.souths lost cam for 3 games how dumb are souths they are brain dead why not cop 2 games so cam plays in rd1 in 2025 why fight it hellooooooo how dumb im over souths dumbness!!!

Hi blue bags I cant read content as I have a few on here on ignore.i believe our ceo blake solly should be the next axing just look at souths in 2024 plus replacing reyno with ilias and look at all the duds in our top 30 roster.we lost Sam lost morris lost Eddie farah and kept dudmetriou are you kidding me solly needs to go he aint no shane richardson what a dud ceo blake solly is.i did not watch the game last night for the first time in my life I chose to shun watching souths and went to bed.souths lost cam for 3 games how dumb are souths they are brain dead why not cop 2 games so cam plays in rd1 in 2025 why fight it hellooooooo how dumb im over souths dumbness!!!

Oh yes blue bags the rorters are not called the rorters for nothing just look at their top 2024 30 man squad with more than 20+ internationals in their current team what a rort that is.the nrl are a scam just look how they are pushing betting on tv at present to the vulnerable its relentless.i thought betting was supposed to disappear its now in over drive shame on you nrl.as a matter of fact you need a clean out bring back the ARL when footy was footy/watchable.

Oh yes blue bags the rorters are not called the rorters for nothing just look at their top 2024 30 man squad with more than 20+ internationals in their current team what a rort that is.the nrl are a scam just look how they are pushing betting on tv at present to the vulnerable its relentless.i thought betting was supposed to disappear its now in over drive shame on you nrl.as a matter of fact you need a clean out bring back the ARL when footy was footy/watchable.

Rorters to win hey nrl you both go hand in hand with the rorters to allow them to win the 2024 grand final (what a scam people wake up )

Latest posts