What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths partner with red star

ThingFish

Juniors
This is really exciting. I’ve been watching the rise of Red Star Belgrade RL on Twitter for a couple of years now and it’s great to hear we will be helping with the development of the game over there.

They actually played Round one of the challenge cup in the UK this year. Got beat, but an achievement for a Serbian RL club.

Pommy

Coach
This is really exciting. I’ve been watching the rise of Red Star Belgrade RL on Twitter for a couple of years now and it’s great to hear we will be helping with the development of the game over there.

They actually played Round one of the challenge cup in the UK this year. Got beat, but an achievement for a Serbian RL club.

They got beat by the oldest amateur RL side in the world Millom RLFC, established 1873.
From memory the result was a little lopsided, hopefully they haven’t been put off entering in 2020.

ThingFish

Juniors
They got beat by the oldest amateur RL side in the world Millom RLFC, established 1873.
From memory the result was a little lopsided, hopefully they haven’t been put off entering in 2020.
By the looks of their social media they were pumped just to be part of it. I think they’ll be certs for 2020. From some of the streaming of the game the wind looked gale force. I think they got done by about 30.
They are dominant, along with Partizan RL, in the Balkan Super League, which is becoming more and more like a European League, with this year teams from Italy joining teams from Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria and Turkey. So great that the Bunnies are committing to help the game grow in this exciting area of the RL world.