What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths/Roosters Ladder Watch

Galeforce

Bench
to my feathered friends couple of points
1) my predictions speaks for themselves and i am not shying away from having made them and will update results as finalised.
2) yes i have reduced my posts progressively during the year , as not too much to add , when youre team is constantly losing and not playing well and little news to report. however have not disappeared and certainly would not expect anyone to be counting my responses.
3) only reason i am coming on here , regardless of whether souths had a win , was this Thread is galling per my initial note.
Roosters hit the top and all some of you folks can do is focus on Souths position, bit sad. The reverse and my thoughts are little on Roosters , except to respond back to Souths bashers.So YES, Karma , serves Roosters right and look forward to more of same when supporters have this mentality. It invites response.
4) sure when a team , has players out they are weakened and can be subject to a smashing.
5) do not plan to dish out anymore on this , i am done.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
serves you bitches right. You were leading competition and all you can do is focus on Souths .
you geniuss , if you look at Souths results this year , i do not think we capitulated as bad as Roosters today!!
so suck on that!!!
how many players are Souths missing due to origin?

Sood

Juniors
to my feathered friends couple of points
1) my predictions speaks for themselves and i am not shying away from having made them and will update results as finalised.
2) yes i have reduced my posts progressively during the year , as not too much to add , when youre team is constantly losing and not playing well and little news to report. however have not disappeared and certainly would not expect anyone to be counting my responses.
3) only reason i am coming on here , regardless of whether souths had a win , was this Thread is galling per my initial note.
Roosters hit the top and all some of you folks can do is focus on Souths position, bit sad. The reverse and my thoughts are little on Roosters , except to respond back to Souths bashers.So YES, Karma , serves Roosters right and look forward to more of same when supporters have this mentality. It invites response.
4) sure when a team , has players out they are weakened and can be subject to a smashing.
5) do not plan to dish out anymore on this , i am done.

but you gotta understand. this thread wasnt started by us. It was started by a souths fan, who was rubbing it in last year with his 'ladder watch'. we just have it here for laughs.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Finally off the bottom of the table girls, with the Cowboys next up without Thurston and Bowen.

One more win and its three in a trot..lol

Realistically im confident that we will finish better then last this year, and hurt a few teams along the way trying to make the top 4 and top 8 during the second half of this season.

Dave Q

Coach
Finally off the bottom of the table girls, with the Cowboys next up without Thurston and Bowen.

One more win and its three in a trot..lol

Realistically im confident that we will finish better then last this year, and hurt a few teams along the way trying to make the top 4 and top 8 during the second half of this season.

LOOK OUT BLOOSTERS HERE WE COME!
myspace.com

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
5 from 5 Girls!

Geeez what happened to you guys against the Titans, i tipped you to smash them by the largest margin in my tipping comp...talk about an upset.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Yer I tipped them to beat the Eels last night as well which is good, because after my 0 from 2 start on Friday I added a bit of respect to it and got all 3 last night.

Monk

Referee
im 2/6 so far this weekend (SOuths, manly).. need broncos and storm to win....

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Yer I'm 3 of 6, what about the bloke who put 180k on the Roosters, Storm and Broncos all to win. He would have had a great weekend, oh and 1 hell of a hangover yesterday.

What a tough round! I'm 3 / 7 so far which I would usually call poor, but this week its reasonable. Thought there might be an upset or two so I had a stab at trying to pick a couple. No way could I have thought that the Titans would beat the Roosters or the Dogs would get an almost full strength Bronco's. I thought Cronulla would upset Manly though, (boy was I wrong!) and luckily I had an inkling about the Raiders. So far, I've got the Warriors, Rabbits and Raiders right. Hopefully good old Melbourne stand up tonight although, no one would have tipped the Tigers so it doesn't really matter. I moreso want them to win so Souths can jump over them on the table next week.

STSAE

Juniors
5 from 5 Girls!

Geeez what happened to you guys against the Titans, i tipped you to smash them by the largest margin in my tipping comp...talk about an upset.

It was a big upset mate and no excuses the Titties were the better team for most of the game, they deserved to win.

But the media did a number on us all last week, going on about the Titties injuries and making out they were unbackable.

I have not heard 1 person mention the fact we played without Minni, Myles, Toops, Soli and Jaubs.

Thats 5 regular starters and 4 rep players, its quite a bit of firepower to lose.

But as I said no excuses, we had more than enough chances to win that one.

And f**k me I think souffs may make the 8. The sides above them are spluttering along, a few more wins and it may just happen. We will still smash youse rnd 25.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

And f**k me I think souffs may make the 8. The sides above them are spluttering along, a few more wins and it may just happen. We will still smash youse rnd 25.

FMD, there is already a stack of hatred between our teams, but imagine if we get to round 25 and South's are on the edge of the 8 needing to win and the Roosters are on the edge of the top 4 or challenging for the minor premiership!! I reckon the SFS will be close to full if that eventuates! Better still, imagine we both make the finals and meet in the Semi's!! It will be a block buster of epic proportions and it will also be poetic, being the centenary year and all. No matter the result, it will be a game talked about for years to come and yet another tome in the epic Roosters v Rabbits rivalry! Would be great for Rugby League in general IMO.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Better still, imagine we both make the finals and meet in the Semi's!! It will be a block buster of epic proportions and it will also be poetic, being the centenary year and all. No matter the result, it will be a game talked about for years to come and yet another tome in the epic Roosters v Rabbits rivalry! Would be great for Rugby League in general IMO.

I reckon that would be the biggest game in Sydney for years, remembering that we haven't met each other in the Semi's since 1938.

Monk

Referee
what about rd 26, chooks vs dragons...
that could very well be a game for the top 4 or minor premiorship...

STSAE

Juniors
FMD, there is already a stack of hatred between our teams, but imagine if we get to round 25 and South's are on the edge of the 8 needing to win and the Roosters are on the edge of the top 4 or challenging for the minor premiership!! I reckon the SFS will be close to full if that eventuates! Better still, imagine we both make the finals and meet in the Semi's!! It will be a block buster of epic proportions and it will also be poetic, being the centenary year and all. No matter the result, it will be a game talked about for years to come and yet another tome in the epic Roosters v Rabbits rivalry! Would be great for Rugby League in general IMO.

My Mum and Brother are souffs fans, its always been my dream to see us beat you in a GF. Even to just meet in a semi would be a great thing for the game especially in sydney.

Dave Q

Coach
My Mum and Brother are souffs fans, its always been my dream to see us beat you in a GF. Even to just meet in a semi would be a great thing for the game especially in sydney.

You were adopted werent you!