What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be favourites for the premiership

footy75

Bench
Souths will get it together

Souths will play Roosters in the first final... will be an epic contest

the winner will be in very good shape. The loser will end up playing a prelim final in melbourne,

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths will get it together

Souths will play Roosters in the first final... will be an epic contest

the winner will be in very good shape. The loser will end up playing a prelim final in melbourne,
Tbh many Souths supporters myself included didn’t think we would make the 8 so anything from here on out is a bonus. This season has already been successful for us:D

Looks like we’ve made the top four too:D

I think we can bounce back this Thursday and I’d agree rather face Rorters week one than go to Melbourne.

DC_fan

Coach
Tbh many Souths supporters myself included didn’t think we would make the 8 so anything from here on out is a bonus. This season has already been successful for us:D

Looks like we’ve made the top four too:D

I think we can bounce back this Thursday and I’d agree rather face Rorters week one than go to Melbourne.

I cannot get over our change in form over the past few weeks. If we don’t turn that around and quickly than we will be out of the playoffs after two weeks.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Unless they lose next week
Well picked sir..

Ahh, souffs.. the eternal chokers.. looks like it's going to be:

straight-sets.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tonight we saw a grand final preview. The two best teams in the comp. Best attack v best defense. No offense to the Roosters and Sharks.

Storm narrowly won in Melbourne. In Sydney in 3 weeks time we will go in as favorites. Especially since we are guaranteed not to be playing outside of Sydney for the rest of the season, we will be fresh and ready for them.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Tonight we saw a grand final preview. The two best teams in the comp. Best attack v best defense. No offense to the Roosters and Sharks.

Storm narrowly won in Melbourne. In Sydney in 3 weeks time we will go in as favorites. Especially since we are guaranteed not to be playing outside of Sydney for the rest of the season, we will be fresh and ready for them.
ho. lee. f**k.

he's back!

Roosters finished the season with best defence, though

Latest posts