What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v NZ Warriors Match Thread *spoilers*

lockyno1

Post Whore
Got to say, how good is Michael Luck. That guy must be the bargain buy of they year. Nothing flash but adds that reliability to the team. Hugely underrated!

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah Luck is like George Gatis and Grant Rovelli in my book, great pick ups for the buck they'd have been given. I've got a lot of time for Luck, solid, doesn't miss too many tackles, plugs away, will take the hard hit ups - and the best about him, if you classify him as a journeyman, is he's developing better skills each and every week. We're seeing dummy plays with purposes, off loads, short passes, handling under pressure - some of those skills he didn't really show off at the Cowboys its as if he's been given a challenge to improve them and make them a valuable part of the Warriors game plan.

Lego_Man

First Grade
I dont think you can understate Awen Guttenbeil's value to the team at the moment either. Providing great impact off the bench, and the ability to get the arms free and offload when being tackled by tiring players.