What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v Storm *Spoilers*

yobbo84 said:
Just got back from the game. Some points:

1. Souths are the dumbest team of the last 5 years.
2. Badger is up there with Robinson (calling knock-ons off feet, calling the 5th tackle on the third, to name a couple)
3. Crocker will get minimum 6 week suspension and shoulda been sent for his "tackle" on Rigon.
What about the sin bin :lol:

Crocker gone I'm afraid. :(

sunny

A pity too, because he's been playing probably the best footy of his career.

Another marvellous Soufs crowd too, worse than last week even lol

Bumble

First Grade
sunny said:
A pity too, because he's been playing probably the best footy of his career.

Another marvellous Soufs crowd too, worse than last week even lol

Cmon, it was against Melbourne, they've lost 8 straight...what do you expect?

sunny

i know, but i was only 3 years old last time soufs made the finals...it has become a rite of passage for my generation to make bunnies jokes

effnic said:
What happened with Crocker did he make contact with the head or something.
A driving one on one tackle went wrong.

Got binned for trying to break up a fight also. Definately is paying for his reputation.

effnic

Bench
Storm just keep losing players and playing better i dont get it. As soon as Slater went i thought thats there season over but noooooooooo they step up, now Crocker will be out for a few weeks they will probably bring up some freak who kills it. I will eat my humble pie and say the storm have suprised me this year i picked them for bottom of the table and look at them now well done guys.

And of course the loss of Orford and Bell didnt seem to have a losing affect on you guys at all. There is still plenty of time for you guys to fall to the bottom of the table but i cant see it hapeneing. You can fire at will shadow grinder.

Croker will be out for a while. :(

We still have Ben Cross to come back.
Adam Blair (A great up and coming forward) missed this week. King and Webster should come in next week Freeing Hoffman up to return to the Back Row.

positive signs for the Storm TEAM.

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Storm look good this year. Good mobile pack of forwards and fast backs. May be a special year for them. Good luck to them. Double whamy for Hadley tonight. Storm win and his Choking club beaten by grandpa Smith.

reptar

Juniors
Crocker definitely didn't deserve his stint in the bin. He was trying to pull the guys apart.

innsaneink

Referee
Hey hey guys....no criticising the live updaters [-X they volunteer their time and money to provide you and I with valuable info and opinion...dont they dodge?

effnic said:
I think the warriors still hold the record this year for that shocking 7 odd thousand crowd that rocked up to tha manly game after warriors had won 2 in a row, hang your heads in shame.

i wonder where they was?

u know the v8's at the same time at puke had the record crowd.

Latest posts