What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v Storm *Spoilers*

paulquinn49

Bench
reptar said:
Crocker definitely didn't deserve his stint in the bin. He was trying to pull the guys apart.

Here is hoping Sportal overturn that decision and give me my 5 points back.

effnic said:
Storm just keep losing players and playing better i dont get it. As soon as Slater went i thought thats there season over but noooooooooo they step up, now Crocker will be out for a few weeks they will probably bring up some freak who kills it. I will eat my humble pie and say the storm have suprised me this year i picked them for bottom of the table and look at them now well done guys.

And of course the loss of Orford and Bell didnt seem to have a losing affect on you guys at all. There is still plenty of time for you guys to fall to the bottom of the table but i cant see it hapeneing. You can fire at will shadow grinder.

Fall to the bottom....:lol: :roll:

We dont need Orford or Bell and out second tier players are standing their ground...good to see and scary to think that this team will get better with Slater and Ben Cross coming back and Scott Hill back on form.

Cronk will be better than Orford in 2 years and Inglis will be in the top 5 best players in the NRL next year if not this year...people will be talking about him rather than Lockyer, Johns or SBW.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
effnic said:
I think the warriors still hold the record this year for that shocking 7 odd thousand crowd that rocked up to tha manly game after warriors had won 2 in a row, hang your heads in shame.

Most NRL teams would have pulled 7000 given how bad the weather was that morning.

C.P

Juniors
Im still gobsmacked that both touchies came in after the fight and with straight faces said to the ref "Yep the instigator was Mick Crocker" this is after he hasnt thrown one and Jaiman Lowe has landed half a dozen uppercuts on Ryan Hoffman. Absolutely ridiculous. Where was the video ref to give the tip if the 3 blind mice cant see it??

LESStar58

Referee
effnic said:
Storm just keep losing players and playing better i dont get it. As soon as Slater went i thought thats there season over but noooooooooo they step up, now Crocker will be out for a few weeks they will probably bring up some freak who kills it. I will eat my humble pie and say the storm have suprised me this year i picked them for bottom of the table and look at them now well done guys.

And of course the loss of Orford and Bell didnt seem to have a losing affect on you guys at all. There is still plenty of time for you guys to fall to the bottom of the table but i cant see it hapeneing. You can fire at will shadow grinder.

Slater? Gimme a break! We aren't a one man band and he's fast and can score tries bt he's not a playmaker! I'll be worried about our season when we lose Cooper Cronk to an injury! How goods he going?

Latest posts