What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOUTHS V TIGERS NAILBITER

tanka

Juniors
Mate two of our boys of old fought a slugger of a match against the bunnies...

now THAT was a bloody game worth cheerin for...
it was great...

mickdo

Coach
Ref and Video Ref should be sacked for not knowing how to tell the time though #-o

tanka

Juniors
heh I backed the tigers also mate, but only because of moods and hodgo...

so you are not alone... the golden point scored was anti-climactic I reckon. the kicker had a year to size up the posts.

parra pete

Referee
Brett Hodgson was good value UNTIL he was rag dolled by Tallis in the State of Origin. He went off from that point.
Turned into a turnstile after that. I'm not sorry he's gone. Prefer Ashley Graham or Wade McKinnon these days. Jason Moodie musta missed out on being a fireman. Smokes too much perhaps. He's a good Club winger and will give good value to the Tiges.
But,....Thank God for Wests and Souths.. While ever they're in the comp, there is always someone to come LAST.
PARRA FOR SURE 2004.

tanka

Juniors
haha couldn't have put it better meself young pete...

and I do recall the thrashing hodgo was given by tallis not so long ago... the bloke was tenacious and really wanted to make a statement mate I reckon his thug of a sidekick (webke) would have been thrown out like that if he had been on the other side.

I remember that gordi was fired up somethin severe though, and that was awesome for true...

I guess what I am saying is that it could have been anyone and Tallis would have done the same.

Poor hodgo had to take it though... poor bloke... I'd reckon he'd have lost 50& of his confidence there and then when he was literally thrown out of the sideline.