What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs dogs

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good to see these thugs are starting to get found out for their deplorable behaviour.

Imo this investigation is far from over.

hurricane57

Juniors
That clown gets a $1,000 fine for a king hit, Isaac Luke gets fined $10,000 for using the word twinkie, in a less then demeaning manner, i.e. come on you twinkies, help me find the guy that got king hit.

Why isn't that clown before the magistrates court, facing the 'one hit' legislation recently enacted to combat the trouble at Kings Cross.

Who the f**king hell does this nrl think they f**king are. They have absolutely no standing before the law excepting that they a company, they have only the rights and responsibilities all other companies have. Unfortunately, like many other companies they are as corrupt as hell, as stupid as stunned cows and they expect us the public to believe them and keep paying money time and time again.

f**k em.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That clown gets a $1,000 fine for a king hit, Isaac Luke gets fined $10,000 for using the word twinkie, in a less then demeaning manner, i.e. come on you twinkies, help me find the guy that got king hit.

Why isn't that clown before the magistrates court, facing the 'one hit' legislation recently enacted to combat the trouble at Kings Cross.

Who the f**king hell does this nrl think they f**king are. They have absolutely no standing before the law excepting that they a company, they have only the rights and responsibilities all other companies have. Unfortunately, like many other companies they are as corrupt as hell, as stupid as stunned cows and they expect us the public to believe them and keep paying money time and time again.

f**k em.

Issac has to pay $5,000 as half of the amount was suspended.

I agree with you, the NRL is amateur, a ridiculous joke the way things are run.