What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Want Widders

Nikki

Coach
BlueNGoldBlood said:
When I hindmarsh was at parra, he was the one making 50 tackles a game, while nathan was the wide running forward.

N hindy has just naturally progressed into what he is, it wouldnt have mattered who we bought he still would be the same machine

Bingo, those two complimented each other more than they probably even realised. Bring Ian home from France I say. Will save me a sh*tload of money not having to head over there to visit him next year. lol

eelaholic

First Grade
If souths can land a couple of solid players of the likes or Deano or even Jason Smith (as they are also rumoured to be chasing), they will cetainly be more than a force to be reckoned with. I think they are more than capable of poaching the names which are required to be a menace team, providing they can learn to develop the squad, in doing so, in the years to come. Give them some time, and they will no longer be the easy beats ;-)

Latest posts