What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths web membership drive

Alba

Coach
Bumble said:
It's like we say in The Burrow,
You can shove your Braith Anasta up your arse..

We have Sutton.

ill go to sleep tonight with that ringin in my head thanks mate :)

melon....

Coach
The Mighty Rabbit said:
Your 'credibility' is a joke.

You really shouldn't be calling other people morons, because weren't you the dumb f**k who said that the Tigers were just making up the numbers before the semi finals started ? :lol:

Your rugby league knowledge is poor at best

You say the Roosters finished streets ahead of Souths in 2005 :lol::lol::lol:
Check the ladder again.

To clarify another thing, it was a fool who supports your Roosters who took the original topic down a different road when he 'contributed' the statement that Souths were a laughing stock, I replied to his statement and then you had to put your 2 cents in (and 2 cents is probably overvaluing your contribution)

Wow, you insulted my profile name - I wonder how long it took you to come up with that.

I wouldn't waste my time entering a battle of wits with you, because frankly the only thing about you that involves wit, is the fact you are a complete f**kwit.

You're a walking advertisement for using contraception
And you are the load that should have been swallowed.

Your dumb f**k base whinges and carries on even death riding Craig Wing because the poor c^nt's club died due to being an absolute joke....and he got an opportunity to play at Easts. He had a clause to return to Souths IF they were re0admitted. They were re-admitted...but ask yourself why he didnt return? Because there is no future at Souths.

And so he joined the dark side and your idiot fans started the Craig Wing death riding....bitter that they lost a potential champion. Then an untested unproven kid with huge potential comes along in Sutton, and its "who;s Craig Wing". Well numb nuts Craig Wing is teh prick that broke a thousand Red and Green Hearts, because his club died. What was he supposed to do? Retire?

And we are teh bad guys again, because your f**king captain for f**ks sake has deserted the sinking ship also. Your CAPTAIN!!! Teh cry should be Souths! - Where's the Pride? Look for Suttton to excel and then go to a club that will fulfill his potential.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Funny stuff Melon, who writes your material? It's rather ridiculous, but if you can manage to cut out all the repetitive moaning and focus less on trying to justify your victim bit, then maybe you might be able to make a go of it on the local comedy circuit.

melon....

Coach
Big Bunny said:
Funny stuff Melon, who writes your material? It's rather ridiculous, but if you can manage to cut out all the repetitive moaning and focus less on trying to justify your victim bit, then maybe you might be able to make a go of it on the local comedy circuit.
My material is just the curtain raiser. When Souths finally are laid to rest, they'll be rolling down the isles with gut splitting laughter!!!! The Easts bloke got it right...Souths ARE a joke. They have no less than 9 ex Roosters in their top 25, yet their fool fans claim their juniors are holding them together. There are a dozen players in their top 25 that have been recruited from other clubs, yet Easts are the poachers.....if you cant see how idiotic your fans are, and how their blind hatred for Easts has sucked their brains out of their eye sockets, then you may as well lead the chorus of morons Bunny.

Latest posts