What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will have five captains this season

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Unlike Edward Smith Captain on the RMS Titanic there will be 5 Captains to blame when the Souths Ship hits the "iceberg" and sinks without trace.:D

BunniesMan

Immortal
What happens when a player has made made some sort of indiscretion.
Do all 5 captains get called over?
If you were into reading you'd understand that each week they'd have a meeting and decide which of the 5 was going to handle things like that during the weekends game.

The actual onfields captains jobs like talking to the ref, choosing to kick for goal etc will be handled on a rotation.

If you were into reading you'd understand that each week they'd have a meeting and decide which of the 5 was going to handle things like that during the weekends game.

The actual onfields captains jobs like talking to the ref, choosing to kick for goal etc will be handled on a rotation.

yep, it must be hard for them to read when they are standing in a circle jerking off.......squinting eyes and all

All five captains?

ah no..... i was refering, to the circle jerkers society (formally the inane dribblers)..........it must be hard for you to comprehend, as well, when you are standing around in a circle with your mates

you had better get along you might miss the 10am session

Ozzy

First Grade
ah no..... i was refering, to the circle jerkers society (formally the inane dribblers)..........it must be hard for you to comprehend, as well, when you are standing around in a circle with your mates

you had better get along you might miss the 10am session
I don't know about that society but you obviously do, even the meeting time. You are obviously a member, so I will say thanks for the invite but no. Don't let me keep you from the meeting though.

juro

Bench

But Souths will only play 24 games, so not everyone gets to be captain the same number of times... Unless of course they stumble into and out of the finals this year.

Nah, forget that. What was I thinking?!?

I don't know about that society but you obviously do, even the meeting time. You are obviously a member, so I will say thanks for the invite but no. Don't let me keep you from the meeting though.

wrong again i do not have to be part of a group, to put shit on a club and it`s supporters, i am not like all of the other sheep in here

now run along for the next session, your mates are waiting

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
wrong again i do not have to be part of a group, to put shit on a club and it`s supporters, i am not like all of the other sheep in here

You showed him!
132753911783.jpg

Thanks. We'll stop laughing at the inane dribbling efforts of an inane dribbling club in an inane dribbling way because we love the word 'inane'.

Hang one - that's you. You tried this about 6000 posts back.

We simply had another LOL@5(c)uFF$.

Ozzy

First Grade

No you're not, you're everyone's bunny. Obviously you missed out on your ESL class again. Try using a dictionary next time you read my post and you might comprehend what I wrote or would you prefer that I wrote with smaller words.

carcharias

Immortal
la bamba in English.

In order to dance the Bamba
In order to dance the Bamba
A little humor is needed
A little humor for me and for you
Faster and faster
Faster and faster
I'll be for you
I'll be for you
I'm not a sailor