What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

soward-suspension

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Pardon my ignorance, folks, but I couldn't see nowt wrong with the Inglis choke/fend-off. You can palm a bloke and break his nose, but you can't 'Inglis Fend'??? I thought it was a ripper and given my complete and utter contempt in which I hold that club and everything to do with it, I'm suprised I'm defending the pricks.

Soward has to go low and he'll avoid being 'rag-dolled'. He's got Beau Scott, complete with his sheriff's badge and smoking 6-shooter next to him, helping him out. Knock you mans legs out and let the sheriff clean-up any monkey business that might develop.

Big Norm

SN0WMAN

Juniors
"why wasn't Inglis charged for the choker hold ??"

My understanding is that there is no clear rule for "fending" a defending player off - there is a rule for lifting the knee or raising the elbow, but don't think any for the actual fend.