What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sowie gone

betcats

Referee
Heavy. Was hoping he'd finish out the season but fair enough. I bagged his performances a lot recently but I have a lot of respect for what did for us in 14, that was a fun year after a lot of shit.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Really?? I didn't think we would release him?? And why would he go play Super League reserve grade? And how did you get a missus???? So many questions.

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
I see the NRL mole has this on his twitter feed. Obviously picked it up from this thread.

Tom.

Tough one for the club.

They likely want him gone for next season but would like to keep him for depth this season.

Weighing all things up you've got to let him go I guess , will save some serious cap money.

We are left skinny in the halves though , almost certain Moylan would move to halves if there's an injury or two.