What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed

Raider_69

Post Whore
David Milne from canberra would go close, used to be a sprinter, competed in a Natures Gift race in canberra a year or so ago and ran a respectable 2nd, i think he's bulked up abit and lost some speed as a result but hes still lightning quick

D

Deleted member 10972

Beavers Headgear said:
Williams from the Chooks, was he the bloke who Orford burned off to the line at the end of the game last week ?

Impossible to really judge who is the fastest, would love to see them have some sort of comp, running with the ball in hand

Off the top of my head would put Brett Stewart, Josh Morris, Nathan Merritt, Phil Graham up there as the main contenders

Lol, Williams was buggered from chasing after all 15 linebreaks. Watch the game, watch on how every try John Williams makes an effort to come across & cover. Watch how many Amos even attempts to do something about.

He is quick. trust me.

D

Deleted member 10972

Most teams in the NRL now have a few qualified speedsters in their backline. Roosters would probably be the slowest, but even then, guys like Mini, Roberts, Williams, Perrett are in there.