What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

speeding ticket?

watatank

Coach
So i was driving home tonight and i *think* i got done for speeding (by the cameras). i'm almost certain i saw the flash. I'm not sure if i was over the limit at the time...if i was it would have been very marginal...probably 81 or 82 (less than 85 in any case) in an 80 zone. the thing was there was a car next to me and it overtook me not long after so it could have got them (but if I saw the flash it could have got me, it could have got the both of us) speeding so it could have been them.

anyways I have no idea if I will get done for speeding, how long does will it take for me to know for sure? so how long would it take for a speeding ticket to come through?

thanks

Dogs Of War

Coach
Pro Tip: If you have a clean driving record for 10 years, and you haven't gone too stupid, you can write in and get the fine waived.

dice

Juniors
You won't get plugged for doing 85 in an 80 zone. There is a bit of tolerance in the speed camera and most speedometers overstate the cars speed anyway.