What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

Hallatia

Referee
Bump!

As of Friday I have had a secret wish to be a housewife, that would be the easiest life ever, so long as I don't have kids and my husband makes enough money to support the both of us. All I'd have to do is cook, clean and have sex. So I can fill the rest of my time with sports watching and keeping my body in shape to ensure our marriage stays happy.

Danish

Referee
I sometimes pretend to have a stomach bug at work just so I can waste time sitting on the toilet playing fruit ninja instead of working

Hallatia

Referee
I think I changed a nappy for the first time in my life today

I have 6 younger siblings and have had babies in my life through friends and family since the day I was born but somehow managed to avoid ever having to do it til today. Several times while I was doing it I felt like I was going to vomit.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
1 minute of filthy faecal hell.

you time will come mate, especially those Sunday morning runny smelly sloppy run down the leg ones, when you are seedy as all f**k nearly throwing up from a hangover

perverse

Referee
you time will come mate, especially those Sunday morning runny smelly sloppy run down the leg ones, when you are seedy as all f**k nearly throwing up from a hangover
my neice once left a stream of shit (and i'm not even making this up) nearly 2 foot across a wall when she was about 6 months old or so. i've seen less effective water pistols than this shit. it was a f**king eye-opening experience. i didn't think such a small creature was capable of such faecal projection. hell, i don't think i could repeat it myself.